Charitable Giving and Community Service at Stange Law Firm, PC
Charitable giving and community service is at the heart of Stange Law Firm, PC. Since Stange Law Firm, PC began in 2007, the firm has given its time and money to help make the community a better place. Stange Law Firm, PC believes that it is vital to give back to the community.
Paola and Kirk Stange were recognized in 2013 and 2014 by Old Newsboys for their donations and sponsorship to Old Newsboys, which is an organization in St. Louis that awards grants to hundreds of charities. In 2014, Stange Law Firm, PC was recognized as a Gold Sponsor. Additionally, Kirk and Paola Stange were members of the President's Club in 2014. In 2015, Stange Law Firm, PC and Kirk and Paola Stange received the "Making A Difference Award 2015" from Old Newsboys for their efforts. Lastly, in 2016, Kirk and Paola Stange were awarded the highest award from Old Newboys - the "Golden Plate" award. The "Golden Plate" award is given to individuals for their continuous chartiable giving.
Stange Law Firm, PC and Kirk and Paola Stange have also engaged in numerous other charitable and community activities, including:
- Kirk and Paola Stange have established the Stange Law Firm Scholarship at Emory University School of Law to honor Emory University School of Law's top participants in their Moot Court Program. For their donations, they are members of the White Heart Society at Emory University, which is Emory's leading annual giving society.
- Paola Stange in on the Board of Directors for the Mid-County YMCA.
- For donations to Maryville University for Kids Rock Cancer, Kirk and Paola Stange were welcomed to Maryville University's highest level annual giving recognition club, the Philippine Duchesne Society.
- The Founding Partners have donated significant sums of money funding the new Web pages for Kids Rock Cancer and Kids In The Middle. The Founding Partners believe that these are two great organizations who could provide more help to the community with greater visibility online.
- Kids In The Middle listed Stange Law Firm, PC as "Champions for Kids" for their financial donations to Kids In The Middle.
- Mr. Stange is a Paul Harris Fellow through Clayton-Ladue Rotary for donations to the Rotary Foundation. Mr. Stange served as an unpaid officer for Clayton-Ladue Rotary for several years (Corporal At Arms and Sergeant At Arms) where he helped spearhead the club's effort in getting their new webpage setup and launched.
- Mr. Stange currently serves unpaid on the advisory council for Kids Rock Cancer.
- Mr. Stange serves on the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association.
- Mrs. Stange is on the Board of Directors for the Mid-County YMCA.
- Mr. Stange has donated his time to mentor younger attorneys through the Missouri Bar Mentoring Program.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is an official partner of the St. Louis Ambush. The St. Louis Ambush is a professional indoor soccer team that plays in the Family Arena in St. Charles.
- Stange Law Firm, PC is also an official partner of the Kansas City Comets. The Kansas City Comets are a professional indoor soccer team.
- Stange Law Firm, PC has donated pro bono legal service for domestic violence victims through the Karis House, at the Journey-St. Louis, on the St. Louis County Domestic Violence Court and for other select domestic violence victims in financial need.
- Mrs. Stange was recognized in 2011 by the St. Louis County Circuit Court as one of five to receive the Outstanding Domestic Violence Guardian ad Litem Award for her significant time volunteering as a guardian ad litem on the domestic violence court.
- Kirk Stange has donated his time to Parents as Teachers by presenting free seminars multiple times on laws relating to custody and child support for unmarried parents.
Stange Law Firm, PC and/or the Founding Partners have also supported a wide-range of charities and worthy causes (with some of them listed below):
- Stange Law Firm Scholarship at Emory University School of Law
- Kids Rock Cancer
- People With Purpose
- Old Newsboys
- Woman's Place
- St. Louis Men's Group Against Cancer
- Legal Advocates for Abused Woman Program of Crime Victim Advocacy Center
- Mid-County Family YMCA
- Florissant Police Department
- The Rotary Foundation
- Clayton-Ladue Rotary
- The Journey-St. Louis
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch's 2015 Cutest Couple Contest Sponsor
- Friends of Wings
- Brace For Impact
- Wendl Foundation Kentucky Derby Sponsor
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Foundation
- Saline Valley Firefighter's Association
- Kids In The Middle
- Legal Services of Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis
- Belleville Area Humane Society
- 2015 Missouri Bar Family Law Conference Platinum Sponsor
- 2016 Illinois Bar Solo and Small Firm Conference Sponsor (Afternoon Refreshment Exhibit Break Sponsor)
- Springfield, Illinois YMCA Golf for Kids Par Sponsor
- Voices for Children Smartypants Trivia Night Sponsor
- Hope House's Fifth Annual Margarita Ball Sponsor
- 2016 St. Louis County Bar Association Annual Picnic Gold Sponsor
- 2016 Carnival for CASA to benefit Jackson County CASA Sponsor
- 2016 For The Common Good Awards Reception - Event Sponsor
- 2016 Battlegrounds at Cedar Lake Sponsor
- 2016 Missouri Bar Annual Meeting "Family Law Track" Silver Sponsor
- 2017 Round Sponsor for CID's Trivia Night
- Silver Sponsor for the 8th Annual Ladies Night Out Fundraiser for the Southwestern Illinois Violence Prevention Center
- Hole Sponsor for Backstoppers Memorial Golf Tournament
- Sponsor for Motion for Kids Halloween Trivia Night
- Bronze Sponsor for Backstoppers 2016 Guns N Hoses Boxing Tournament
- St. Louis Ambush Soccer Team
- Kansas City Comets Soccer Team
- Bronze Gavel Level Sponsor for the 27th Annual Justive For All Ball by Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
The Founding Partners at Stange Law Firm, PC, and other firm employees, have also donated significant time in helping to put on numerous Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminars for other attorneys and legal professionals to help improve the legal profession. The law firm's attorneys regularly speak for organizations like the National Business Institute and the Missouri. Mr. Stange was also honored to speak at the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference in 2014 with a long list of esteemed speakers.
Some of the organizations the Founding Partners, and firm employees, have had speaking engagements with include:
- National Business Institute
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference
- Institute for Paralegal Education
- Strafford Publications
- Half Moon Education
- Clear Law Institute
If you believe you have a cause in which Stange Law Firm, PC might be interested in supporting, you can send us the information at 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105 or at email@example.com. You can also call 1-855-805-0595.