Franklin County (Union and Washington) Visitation and Child Custody Law Firm
From our office in Franklin County at 5 S. Oak Street, Union, Missouri 63084, if you face a child custody problem in Franklin County, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We will help you understand what your local courts expect, but we are also not afraid to take bold action to get you fair and just results should that not be possible through a settled result.
Many of our attorneys have received awards for family law, as noted in their biographies. Both founding partners, Kirk and Paola Stange, have been recognized as Rising Stars by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Attorney for Missouri Family Law. Notably, Partner John Kershman is Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law.
When court becomes necessary to protect your family interests, we are an experienced, knowledgeable advocate you can count on. Call us today in Union at 636-388-0700.
You also obtain more information about the Franklin County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Franklin County Courthouse: if you would like to find Franklin County Courthouse location, click this link.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Franklin County Courthouse: Information on the Franklin County Judiciary rules can be found here.
- Directions to Franklin County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Franklin County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Ready and Willing to Fight for Child Custody in Union and Washington, Missouri in Franklin County
At Stange Law Firm, PC, you have the benefit of having lawyers who focus their practice only on family law versus hiring an attorney who practices in multiple areas of the law as a general practitioner. This gives our firm a unique ability to assist you.
Stange Law Firm has experience in all areas of child custody law, including:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Franklin County
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Franklin County
- Franklin County Relocation cases
- Franklin County Paternity cases for unmarried parents
Contact a Franklin County, Union or Washington, MO Child Custody Attorney
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us either online or by phone to schedule a consultation at our Union Location:
Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more about this location.