Helping You Achieve Your Custody, Visitation and Child Support Goals in Edwardsville, Illinois in Madison County
If you are an unmarried father or mother, you have rights and responsibilities. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Edwardsville in Madison County, Illinois, we are dedicated to helping parents assert their rights and obtain a fair allocation of parental responsibilities.
We represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- Edwardsville, IL Custody and visitation: Information regarding custody and visitation rights in Illinois can be found here by clicking this link provided.
- Madison County Child support: Still wanting to learn more about child support laws in Madison county? Click here!
- Paternity in Edwardsville, Illinois: Paternity laws are different everywhere, click here to find out what the paternity laws are like in Edwardsville, IL.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Rules on modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found right here at this link provided.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders: Are you wondering what the enforcement rules are when it comes to custody, and visitation and support orders? This link will give you a better understanding.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your case.
Edwardsville and Madison County, Illinois Single Parents' Attorneys
Over the years, Stange Law Firm, PC has represented countless parents in custody, visitation and support matters. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the burdens and special concerns of unmarried parents, and will work diligently to achieve a prompt and efficient resolution of your case.
Many attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law, including Partner Jillian Wood. Founding Partner Kirk Stange has been named to the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers. Many of our other attorneys have received awards as set forth in their personal biographies.
Stange Law Firm, PC will carefully review the facts and issues in your case. They will explain the law as it affects your rights and responsibilities, providing you with an understanding of the legal process and what you can expect as your case moves forward.
Parenting Time — Courts in Illinois always base their decisions on what they perceive to be the "best interest" of the children. Stange Law Firm, PC represents unmarried fathers seeking to obtain custody and parenting time, as well as mothers wishing to retain or alter existing custody and visitation arrangements.
Financial matters — Stange Law Firm, PC can represent you in child support hearings to determine whether a parent should be required to provide support or to obtain a modification in an existing child support order.
New Family Law Changes to Illinois
The term "child custody" is now being referred to as "allocation of parental responsibilities". This new term means that courts in Illinois now allocate decision making power to both parents. This means that both parents are now involved in the child's life in decisions regarding health, education, religion and extracurricular activities.
Contact a Madison County in Edwardsville, Illinois Paternity Attorney
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
To learn more about the law on child custody, or if you're looking to hire a family law attorney to help with your child custody matter, contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at our Madison County Office in Edwardsville. More information about this office is below:
Madison County (Edwardsville), IL Office: 618-307-7101 Click to learn more about this location.