Divorce Attorneys Practicing In Madison County in Edwardsville, Illinois
If you are thinking about filing for divorce, or if you have recently been served divorce papers by your spouse, you probably have a lot more questions than answers. An experienced Illinois attorney can help you understand the legal process and explain your options. Going through a divorce can be an extremely challenging time. You don't have to go through it alone.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Edwardsville, Illinois divorce lawyers work hard to protect our clients' interests in Illinois divorce proceedings. When there are children involved we hold their interests in the highest regard and do everything we can to ease their transition. From our Edwardsville Office at 5 Club Centre Ct, Suite A, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025, we represent clients with family law needs throughout Madison County, Illinois.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. In fact, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood has been Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law and Divorce.
You can also obtain more information about the Madison County Family Law by going to the following links:
- Madison County Divorce Forms: Our lawyers can represent client's in their divorce or separation matter in Madison County. Find courthouse forms and more information here.
- Directions to Madison County Courthouse: Cllick on this link to view google Maps directions to the Madison County Courthouse.
- Madison County Local Court Rules: Find the Madison County local court rules and regulations here.
- Madison County Forms: The legal "self-help" website for Madison County.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation to discuss your specific needs, call our Edwardsville divorce lawyers at 618-307-7100 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculator for Illinois. You can also find out more information at our Illinois Divorce Attorneys Blog.
Divorce Attorneys in Edwardsville, Illinois with Local Knowledge
Like many areas of Illinois, Madison County is a place all its own, and that makes its legal community unique. When it comes to Illinois family law issues, we know the kind of information that judges will want to see when they are determining the amount of support to be paid, and we know how to present that information effectively.
Our attorneys know what it takes to move divorce cases efficiently through the Madison County Courthouse in Edwardsville, to get the best possible results. We use our vast knowledge of the area's legal climate to work toward favorable outcomes for our clients.
Handling All Aspects of Madison County and Edwardsville and Alton, Illinois Divorces
As your full-service family law firm, we can advise and represent you on any and all issues that may arise during the divorce process in Illinois, such as:
- Child custody and visitation in Edwardsville, IL: Our attorneys can assist in your child custody and visitation matter in Madison County.
- Edwardsville, IL Child support: Our Edwardsville, IL child support attorneys can help.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Edwardsville, IL: We represent clients in Madison County with their spousal maintenance and alimony cases.
- Division of property and debts in Edwardsville, IL: We can help with your division of property and debt issues while you're going through your divorce.
- Edwardsville, IL Post-divorce modifications: Need a modification after your divorce? Our attorneys in Edwardsville, IL can assist.
- Dissolution of same sex marriage in Edwardsville, IL: We represent client's in the dissolution of same sex marriages in Madison County.
Contact Edwardsville Divorce Lawyers Practicing in Madison County, Illinois for a Consultation
If you are contemplating divorce in Madison County, call our Edwardsville Office at 618-307-7100 or contact our law firm online. You can also find out more information below:
Madison County (Edwardsville), IL Office: 618-307-7101 Click to learn more about this location.