Handling Divorces in Waterloo and Across Monroe County, Illinois
If you are thinking about filing for divorce, or if you have recently been served divorce papers by your spouse, you probably have a lot more questions than answers. An experienced Illinois attorney can help you understand the legal process and explain your options. Going through a divorce can be an extremely challenging time. You don't have to go through it alone.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Waterloo divorce lawyers work hard to protect our clients' interests in Illinois divorce proceedings. When there are children involved we hold their interests in the highest regard and do everything we can to ease their transition. From our Waterloo office (by appointment only) we represent clients with family law needs throughout Monroe County, Illinois.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. The founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers. Jillian Wood has been recognized as a Lead Counsel Rated Attorney for Divorce and Family Law.
To learn more about the Monroe County Circuit Court, please go the following link:
- Monroe County Circuit Court: This link has further information about the Monroe County Circuit Court.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation to discuss your specific needs, call our Waterloo divorce lawyers at 618-208-0587 or contact our law firm online.
No Substitute for Family Law Focus in Monroe County, Illinois
Like many areas of Illinois, Monroe County is a place all its own, and that makes its legal community unique. When it comes to Illinois family law issues, we know the kind of information that judges will want to see when they are hearing divorce cases because we only practice family law unlike other general practice firms.
Our attorneys know what it takes to move divorce cases efficiently through the Monroe County Courthouse in Waterloo, Illinois, as well as Madison County and St. Clair County, saving time and money for our clients. We use our vast knowledge of family law to work toward favorable outcomes for our clients.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information at our Illinois Divorce Attorneys Blog.
Handling All Aspects of Waterloo, Illinois Divorces
As your full-service family law firm, we can advise and represent you on any and all issues that may arise during the divorce process in Illinois, such as:
- Child custody and visitation in Waterloo, IL: Child custody and visitation attorneys in Waterloo, Illinois can help.
- Waterloo, IL Child support: We represent clients in child support matters in Monroe County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Waterloo, IL: Our attorneys are experienced in family law and can help client's with their spousal maintenance and alimony cases.
- Waterloo, IL Division of property and debts: After a divorce, figuring our division of property and debts can be a difficult task. Our attorneys can help.
- Post-divorce modifications in Waterloo, IL: Modifications after a divorce can be assisted by our knowledgeable attorneys in Monroe County.
- Dissolution of same sex marriages in Waterloo, IL: We represent clients in dissolution of same sex marriage in Waterloo, Illinois.
Contact an Illinois Divorce Attorney Representing Clients in Monroe County, Illinois for a Confidential Consultation
If you are contemplating divorce in the St. Louis Metro East in Illinois in Waterloo in Monroe County, call our Waterloo office at 618-208-0587, contact our law firm online. You can also find out more information below:
Monroe County (Waterloo), IL Office (by appointment only): 618-208-0587 Click to learn more about this location.