St. Charles County, MO Divorce Lawyers
From our office in St. Charles County Missouri at 2268 Bluestone Drive in St. Charles, our divorce law firm has the experience to properly handle your case in St. Charles County, Missouri. You can rely on us to be there with you throughout the case to put you in the best possible place for a positive outcome. Unlike many general practice firms, at Stange Law Firm, PC, we only practice divorce and family law, which ensures that we know all the pitfalls that you might face.
As set forth in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. Both managing partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Among other awards, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
You can find out more about the St. Charles Family Court by following the links below:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: View the St. Charles County Local Court rules.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: Find directions to the St. Charles County courthouse here.
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Information about St. Charles County dissolution of marriage.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: View the parent handbook.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Information about the St. Charles County court house can be found here.
- St. Charles County Missouri Judiciary: Judiciary information provided at this link.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Any additional St. Charles county family court rules can be found here.
We Will Protect Your Interests in St. Charles County, Missouri
Our attorneys are experienced litigators, and we prepare every case for a contested hearing. While we always work toward a reasonable settlement, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help you reach your goals.
We represent clients in a wide-range of matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation in St. Charles, MO: Find child custody and visitation laws here.
- St. Charles, MO Child support: Information regarding child support laws in St. Charles county.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Charles, MO: Information about spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Charles, MO.
- St. Charles, MO Division of property and debts: View information about St. Charles, MO division of property and debts here.
- Post-divorce modifications in St. Charles, MO: Information regarding post-divorce modifications in St. Charles, MO.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information at our St. Charles Divorce Attorneys Blog.
Contact St. Charles County Divorce Lawyers Today
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our St. Charles information at the information below:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.