Divorce Attorneys in Kansas City, MO in Jackson County
Going through a divorce can be one of the hardest times of your life, but at Stange Law Firm, PC, we strive to make the process easier for our clients. Our attorneys are dedicated to representing you every step of the way in your divorce in the Kansas City Area. Your divorce attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC will help put your mind at ease and help you understand your rights throughout the process.
We have two offices locations in the area for your convenience. Our full-time office is in Lee's Summit. We also have an appointment only office downtown in Kansas City. We have offices in both of these locations for your convenience. We also want to be near both courthouses in Jackson County, Missouri for our clients.
When you retain our firm, our divorce lawyers will diligently work for your interests and deal with anything else that is included in the divorce process, including child custody and child support if children are involved. We represent clients with almost any family law need in Kansas City, Missouri and the surrounding areas.
We also give clients 24/7 access to their file online. We also endeavor to return all client phones left before 5 pm the same business day. We also endeavor to write monthly status letters to keep clients updated about their case. We do this because we understand the importance of ensuring that you are informed about the process and case strategy.
Representing Clients in Divorce Matters in Kansas City, MO in Jackson County
At Stange Law Firm, PC we only represent clients in family law matters, using the experience, knowledge and skill in this field to represent you in your divorce. We have limited our practice exclusively to divorce and family law because we know the important of families, We want to make sure our attorneys and legal staff are solely focused on helping individuals through their family matters.
To better assist you, you can find out more about the Jackson County Family Courts, and gain other valuable information about family law and the courts in the area, by visiting the following links:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk's Office: View the Jackson County circuit clerk office information here.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: Click to see the Jackson County family court rules and regulations here.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Jackson County courthouse here.
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Click to view the Jackson County family law forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
These links can give you valuable information about divorce and family law in the Kansas City Area in Jackson County. Of course, it is still vital to speak with an attonrey about your individual situation if you are seeking legal advice and/or representation about your individual matter.
By visiting our attorney's individual biographies, you will see that many of our attorneys have been recognized for awards and accolades in the fields of divorce and family law. For example, Kirk Stange was named a 2015 Super Lawyer by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine. Paola Stange, John Kershman and Jonathan Glassman were named 2015 Rising Stars by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine.
For your information, you can read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view the support calculator for Missouri on our web page.
Handling All Aspects of Divorce and Family Law Matters in the Kansas City Area in Jackson County
As your full-service family law firm in Kansas City, Missouri, we can advise and fight for you on all issues that may arise during the divorce process. We also have other important on family law that you find helpful, including pages on:
- High net worth divorce in Kansas City, MO: Protecting your assets in your high net worth divorce in Kansas City, MO is important. Our lawyers can help.
- Kansas City, Missouri uncontested divorce: Our law firm can assist in your uncontested divorce in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, MO contested divorce in Lee's Summit: Information regarding contested divorce in Kansas City, MO.
- Kansas City, MO divorce lawyers: Our Kansas City, Missouri divorce lawyers can help.
- Kansas City, Missouri child custody and visitation attorneys: The attorneys at our firm can assist in your child custody and visitation issues in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Kansas City, Missouri child support lawyers: The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC would be happy to help individuals like you with your child support matter in Kansas City, MO.
- Kansas City, Missouri family lawyers: We offer experienced family law attorneys in Jackson County and the surrounding areas.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Kansas City, MO: We represent clients in Kansas City, MO with their spousal maintenance and alimony issues.
- Division of property and debts in Kansas City, MO: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC can help with the division of property and debts in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, MO dissolution of same sex marriages: We represent clients in their dissolution of same sex marriages in Kansas City, Missouri.
These pages represent a lot of the areas of family law in which we represent clients in through the Kansas City Area in Jackson County in and around Lee's Summit. However, if you have a case in a simlar area as of those listed above, you can contact us to see if we might be able to represent you in your matter.
Contact a Kansas City, Missouri Divorce Attorney from our office in Jackson County
Our Kansas City location is located at 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee's Summit, Missouri 64086. We also have an appointment only office downtown in Kansas City. You can find out more information about each office by clicking the links below.
If you are thinking about hiring a divorce attorney in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Independence or the surrounding areas, our attorneys will be delighted to help. You can call us or contact our law firm online.
Jackson County (Lee's Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location.
Jackson County (Kansas City), MO (by appt. only) Office: 816-299-4530. Click to learn more about this location.