Saint Louis City, Missouri Divorce Lawyers Serving Individuals Throughout The Area
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Saint Louis City divorce lawyers have the qualifications and ability to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake.
As set forth in their biographies, a number of our attorneys have received awards for divorce and family law. For example, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
From our offices in St. Louis City by appointment only at 100 S. 4th Street Suite 549, St. Louis, MO 63102, you can count on us to be there with you at every step with your St. Louis City Divorce, constantly working to put you in the best possible situation as you move into this new phase of your life. No matter where you live in St. Louis City, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To learn more about the St. Louis City Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis City Court on Missouri Judiciary: Click to view more information about the St. Louis City Court on MO Judiciary.
- St. Louis City Juvenile Courthouse: Have questions about the St. Louis City juvenile courthouse? Click this link.
- St. Louis City Local Court Rules: St. Louis City local court rules and regulations are listed here.
- St. Louis City Civil Court Directions:Google Map directions to the St. Louis City Civil Court.
St. Louis, MO Divorce Attorneys Available To Help You With Your Dissolution of Marriage
Our attorneys focus their practice on divorce and family law. Others in the legal community know that we prepare every case for trial unless a settlement is reached. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a resolution in court, we are ready to zealously advocate for your interests should that not be possible.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- St Louis child custody and visitation lawyers in St. Louis City: We have knowledgeable lawyers that can assist you in St. Louis City with your child custody and visitation matters.
- St. Louis child support lawyers: We have devoted child support attorneys that can assist in St. Louis City.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Louis City: Stange Law Firm, PC has attorneys that can guide you through your spousal maintenance and alimony issues.
- St. Louis division of property and debts lawyers: During a divorce, you may have some division of property and debt issues. Our attorneys in St. Louis City can help.
- Post-divorce modifications in St. Louis City: We represent clients in their post-divorce modifications in St. Louis City.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information at our St. Louis Divorce Law Blog.
Contact Saint Louis City Divorce Attorneys in Missouri To Assist You With Your Case
If you need representation in St. Louis County, you can also find out about our St. Louis County Office Locations. Contact us online or by phone to schedule a half-hour consultation at our St. Louis City location. Information about this location is below:
Saint Louis City, MO Office (by appointment only): 314-499-8340 Click to learn more about this location.