Family Lawyers in Jefferson County, Missouri in Arnold and Serving Hillsboro
For those who live in Jefferson County, Missouri, family is what is most important. When the family experiences turmoil and that foundation is shaken, it can cause hardship. Fortunately, an experienced family lawyer can help guide you through the maze of legal issues that affect your family.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively represent clients in domestic relations matters, which gives us the experience to better even the most complex, sophisticated and serious family law matter. From our office in Arnold, Missouri, we are a law firm you can trust and rely on to get you through this hard time.
We are prepared to help you with any aspect of family law, including:
- Divorce and separation in Jefferson County: Our attorneys are experienced in divorce and separation matters and can assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Jefferson County: We have the legal staff to help protect your assets in you high asset divorce case.
- Jefferson County Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Our lawyers can help draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for your marriage.
- Paternity in Jefferson County: Our knowledgeable attorneys are able to help during your paternity matter.
- Jefferson County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our legal staff has the knowledge and devotion to assist in your guardianship and conservatorship case in Jefferson County.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Jefferson County: Fertility and surrogacy cases can be a difficult process, and our attorneys can assist.
- Jefferson County Step-parent adoption: Our Jefferson County lawyers can help you with adopting your step-children.
- Adoption in Jefferson County, MO: Adoption is an exciting time in one's life. Our attorney can help in making the process smoother.
- Jefferson County Minor emancipation: The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can help with either the teen's or the parent's side in minor emancipation.
- Jefferson County Grandparents' rights Lawyers: We represent grandparents' rights matters.
- Appeals in Jefferson County: Our attorneys represent appeals in Jefferson County.
- Jefferson County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Stange Law Firm, PC has lawyers that are trained in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Jefferson County, Missouri: Our attorneys have the knowledge to guide you through your child support matter in Jefferson County.
- Child Custody in Jefferson County: Child custody in Jefferson County can be difficult, and our attorneys can help.
- Jefferson County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent juvenile matters in Jefferson County.
- Modifications in Jefferson County: In need of a modification? Our attorneys in Jefferson County can assist.
- Jefferson County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent contempt and family access motions cases in Jefferson County.
- Military Divorce in Jefferson County: Our attorneys are more than happy to assist clients with their military divorce case.
- Name Change in Jefferson County: The legal staff at our firm is able to help with legally changing your name.
- Jefferson County Orders of Protection: Feeling safe is only necessary, and that's why our attorneys are able t help with your orders of protection.
- Same Sex Divorce in Jefferson County: We represent same sex divorces in Jefferson County.
You can learn more about the Jefferson County Courts that serve Arnold by visiting the following links:
- Jefferson County Government in Hillsboro, Missouri: Jefferson County's main website.
- Jefferson County Missouri Judiciary in Hillsboro, MO: Click to view the Jeffreson County Missouri Judiciary that is located in Hillsboro, MO.
- Directions to Jefferson County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Jefferson County Courthouse.
- Child Support Estimate: This link can help you figure out an estimate of how much your child support may be in Jefferson County.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our family law attorneys in Jefferson County, call 636-296-3060 or contact our law firm online.
Handling the Full Range of Domestic Relations Matters in Jefferson County, Missouri
When you choose a law firm to represent you, you want someone who has local legal knowledge. Family court judges in Jefferson County have different expectations than those in other counties, and our attorneys fully understand what judges at the Jefferson County Courthouse want to see in even the most difficult cases.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. For example, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Jefferson County, Missouri Family Law Attorney Today
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations including:
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060 Click to learn more about this location.