Kansas City, MO Family Law Attorneys Representing You in Jackson County
Going through a family law matter can be a very trying experience for most people. We understand that and we understand importance of your family. When you are faced with any type of family law issues and difficulties in Kansas City, Missouri, you need an empathic attorney on your side.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, you are the focus. Because we are only dedicated to family law, you can be sure that your attorney has the experience to guide you through every aspect of your case. From our office in Lee's Summit, we serve you throughout Kansas City, Missouri when you need someone to fight for you and your family. We also have an appointment only office downtown in Kansas City.
We have offices in both locations because we want to be near both courthouses in Jackson County, Missouri. For example, in Jackson County, there is a courthouse in Independence and in downtown Kansas City. We also feel as if clients shouldn't have to travel to one central location. Instead, we believe access is easier when we are in more than one location.
Your Kansas City, MO Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm in Jackson County
Gaining knowledge about the local courts and Missouri family law can be helpful for you to understand the process better. For your assistance, you can find more information about the Jackson County Court System in Kansas City/Lee's Summit, Missouri by following these links:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk's Office: Click this link to view the Jackson County Circuit Clerk's website.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: Rules and regulations of the Jackson County Court.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Jackson County courthouse.
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: View this link for the list of the Jackson County Family Law Forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: This link will help you get an estimate on how much your child support may be in Jackson County.
However, it is also important to discuss the particulars of your case with an attorney. To schedule an initial consultation with our Kansas City family law attorneys to do so, call 816-875-4505 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information on our Kansas City Family Law Blog. On our blog, we post regular articles on divorce and family law matters to help readers understand how the family law process can work. We also want to keep individuals up-to-date on new developments.
Kansas City, Missouri Family Lawyers in Jackson County
When you are going through a tough time like a family law matters, you need an attorney who is going to understand you and help you understand your rights in the process. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters in Kansas City, MO from our office coming in Lee's Summit, Missouri including but not limited to:
- Kansas City, Missouri divorce attorneys in Lee's Summit: Our attorneys can help with your divorce or separation matter in Kansas City.
- Lee's Summit, Missouri divorce lawyers in Kansas City: We have the resources and legal staff to help with divorce or separation issues in Lee's Sumit.
- Kansas City, Missouri paternity lawyers in Lee's Summit: We represent clients and their paternity matters in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, MO child support lawyers in Lee's Summit: Our attorneys are experienced and can assist in your child support matter in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, Missouri child custody attorneys in Lee's Summit: Child custody matters can be a difficult time for an individual. Our attorneys can help.
- Father's Rights in Kansas City, Missouri in Lee's Summit: Father's have the same rights. Our Kansas City and Lee's Summit lawyers can help.
If you are not sure whether we can assist with your case, please feel free to contact us. We'd be glad to talk with you to see if representation might be possible.
At this website, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Missouri. We provide this information because we want to make information accessible to those in need. Having said that, it is still important to discuss the particulars of your individual matter with an attorney knowledgeable about family law.
The attorneys that we offer at Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized for numerous awards for divorce and in family law. Some of these awards include: Super Lawyers, Super Lawyer Rising Stars, Avvo Suburb Rating, Lead Counsel Rated, and many more. For more information about our lawyers and to see the awards they have earned, you can visit their individual biographies.
Contact Kansas City, MO Family Law Attorneys in Jackson County for a Consultation
If you need professional representation for a family law matter in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Independence or the surrounding areas in Missouri, you can rely on Stange Law Firm, PC to help and fight for you.
We have a location at 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee's Summit, Missouri 64086. Contact us online or by calling the number below to set up your confidential and complimentary consultation today. We also have an appointment only office downtown in Kansas City.
Jackson County (Lee's Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location.
Jackson County (Kansas City), MO (by appt. only) Office: 816-299-4530. Click to learn more about this location.