Stay Tuned For Our Next Unmarried Fathers and Fathers-To-Be Seminar Coming In 2015
Below is the information relative to our 2014 seminars:
Join Stange Law Firm, PC for their Unmarried Fathers' and Fathers' To Be Seminar on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at Pitchers Sports Pub and Pizzeria at 7 p.m. in Belleville, Illinois; and on October 16, 2014 at Fandango's Sports Bar and Grill at 7 pm in St. Louis, Missouri.
This FREE event provides you with WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW about your rights as an unmarried father or father to be, including:
- The importance of establishing a court order regarding custody.
- What being on the certificate means and does not mean.
- How child support is calculated.
- The importance of obtaining a custody schedule.
- What physical custody means.
- What legal custody means.
- What the putative father registry is and why it is important.
- Why paternity cases are not optional for unmarried fathers who want to be active participants in the lives of their children.
- How a paternity case is filed.
- The effects of having your child support calculated by the Division of Child Support Enforcement.
Because seating is limited, you do need to register in advance by clicking on the links below. You can also listen to our Radio Ad as well.
Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with multiple offices throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this seminar is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied simply by attending this seminar. Nothing in this seminar is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us or attending this seminar does not create an attorney-client relationship. Past results afford no guarantee of future results and every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. The images and videos contained on this website are intended to provide graphical representation of family law issues and do not depict actual clients, scenes or parties.