E-mail MeJonathan K. Glassman Esq.
Jonathan Glassman has been working hard in the legal field for the past twelve years. Jonathan is a driven individual who is dedicated to all his clients with any family law issue that is presented. He is always happy to help his clients with solely family law matters out of the firm's St. Louis County office because he knows how important family is.
Jonathan received his Juris Doctorate from Washington University School of Law. He has extensive experience in the areas of legal research, discovery, motion practice, and appeals. Jonathan briefed and argued a child custody matter before the Supreme Court of Missouri and has obtained favorable settlements and results for clients in both family law and other civil litigation matters. He is a Team Leader at the firm where he assists in managing the Clayton, West County, Union, Columbia and St. Louis City (by appointment only) offices with Partner, John Kershman.
Jonathan's work in the family law field has been recognized by numerous organizations. In 2014 and 2015, he was Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. He has also been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for Family Law for 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine. In 2015, Jonathan was recognized as a Top 10 Missouri Family Law Attorney under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
While not helping families through their legal matters, Jonathan enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. He loves to go scuba diving whenever he has the chance, and has dived all over the world, including Hawaii, Mexico, Malaysia, the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Costa Rica and the Florida Keys. He is also an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Order of Protection
- Family Access Motions
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Domestic Relations
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Carleton College
- Retaliatory Governmental Conduct in Land Use Cases, Zoning and Planning Law Report, October, 2003
- NBI National Webcast: Discovering Hidden Assets in Divorce, National Business Institute (8/5/16)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers - 2016 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2016
- Super Lawyers - 2015 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2015
- Super Lawyers - 2014 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2014
- Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2014-Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Top 10 Missouri Family Law Attorney Under 40, 2015
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present