E-mail MeKelly M. Davidzuk Esq.
When you hire an attorney, you want to make sure that they are driven, passionate and will work hard for your rights. That's how Kelly Davidzuk works everyday in her family law practice at Stange Law Firm, PC as a Senior Team Leader managing the St. Charles, Troy, Lee's Summit and Kansas City (by appointment only) offices of the firm with Partner, Jillian Wood. To help out families with their legal needs, Kelly is also a trained mediator and collaborative law attorney.
Kelly earned her Juris Doctorate degree from the Appalachian School of Law in Virginia. Kelly worked hard in law school and continued to work hard in the area of family law and other areas of civil litigation before she joined the team at Stange Law Firm, PC.
After living in the Appalachian Mountains during law school, Kelly moved back to her hometown of St. Charles, Missouri. Kelly met her husband shortly after returning to Missouri and settled down in the Lake St. Louis area. Kelly's son is her pride and joy. In her spare time, Kelly loves nothing more than to spend time with her family at all of the outdoor St. Louis Family hotspots. Kelly also loves to travel internationally and feed animal crackers to her rotund bulldog, Daisy.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Orders of Protection
- Family Access Motions
- Domestic Relation Matters
- Collaborative Family Law
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Honors: Dean's List
- NBI National Webcast: Family Law Agreements from A to Z, National Business Institute (1/21/16)
- Email and Computer Evidence in Divorce, National Business Institute (3/09/17)
- NBI Live Webcast: Discovery in Divorce - The Ultimate Guide for Paralegals, National Business Institute (01/16/17)
- Advanced Custody and Support Issues, National Business Institute (06/12/17)
Honors and Awards
- Lawyer as a Problem Solver Certification
- The Willard Owens Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Academic Excellence Award in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Academic Excellence Award in the field of Advanced Negotiation
- The National Advocates - Top 40 Under 40 in Missouri, 2015 - Present
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2016
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorneys in the State of Missouri, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2016
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Missouri, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney, Missouri, American Jurist Institute, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Collaborative Law Attorney
- St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association
- Global Collaborative Law Council, Associate Member