E-mail MeTimothy O'Grady Esq.
When you need an experienced family law attorney, Timothy O'Grady can handle your case. Mr. O'Grady has practiced family law for 20 years and brings that experience with him to every new case he handles. You can be sure that Timothy will help you in any family law matter you may have.
Tim is a Team Leader who assists in managing the firm's Edwardsville, Illinois offices and Arnold, Missouri offices with Partner, Jillian Wood. Licensed in Illinois and Missouri, Tim is ready to take on your case in either jurisdiction. Tim also helps oversee the Illinois Offices.
Tim earned his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 1995. Since then, he has worked for one of the nation's top criminal defense attorneys and with a nationally recognized law firm in Chicago.
Tim was Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law in 2014, which is a quality assurance tool established in 1997. Attorneys are eligible to be Lead Counsel Rated after demonstrating significant experience, peer endorsements and a clean discipline history.
When not practicing family law cases, Tim enjoys spending time with his wife and their two young children. He also enjoys traveling, hiking, and cooking as well as cheering on his beloved St. Louis Cardinals.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Family Access Motions
- Orders of Protection
- Domestic Relation Matters
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor - 1995
- Loyola University of Chicago
- Major: Business
- NBI National Webcast: Family Law Agreements from A to Z, National Business Institute (1/21/16)
Honors and Awards
- Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2014-Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Illinois for Client Satisfaction - American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2015-Present
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present
- President's Volunteer Service Award - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2009