When you have a child (or children) out of wedlock, a lot of legal issues can surface and a lot of those issues can be hard to understand or handle without legal help. Here at Stange Law Firm, PC we want to help you understand your rights and answer your questions about your child custody case in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and all other surrounding areas.
We represent unmarried parents in a variety of different matters including:
- More information regarding child custody lawyers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma can be found here.
- Click to find out more information about child support attorneys in Oklahoma County.
- Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can assist in custody matters, visitation issues, and support all cases in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County area.
- We represent Father’s Rights in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Oklahoma County can be found here.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Paternity Attorneys in Oklahoma County
When going through a paternity case as an unmarried parent, you need legal representation that is going to fight for you and your rights because we understand how important the matter is to you. Our attorneys in Oklahoma County have experience in custody, visitation, fathers rights, support matters, and more which is why we will be the legal help you need to get you what you deserve.
If you are still looking for more information about our law firm, or about your matter you can read our articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view our Oklahoma support calculator on our website.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Oklahoma County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Oklahoma County Courthouse.
Contact Oklahoma City, OK Paternity Lawyers Today
If you are going through a paternity case and you are looking to hire an experienced family law attorney, or if you just want to learn more about child custody and child support laws in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma our attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
Oklahoma County (Oklahoma City) Office ( 405-594-0633) | 2601 NW Expressway, Suite 411 W, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112.