Paternity Lawyers in Wichita, KS
When you have a child (or children) out of wedlock, a lot of legal issues can surface and a lot of those issues can be hard to understand or handle without legal help. Here at Stange Law Firm, PC we want to help you understand your rights and answer your questions about your child custody case in Wichita, Kansas and all other surrounding areas.
We represent unmarried parents in a variety of different matters including:
- More information regarding child custody lawyers in Wichita, Kansas can be found here.
- Click here to find out more information about child support attorneys in Sedgwick County.
- Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can assist in custody matters, visitation issues, and support all cases in the Wichita, Sedgwick County area.
- We represent Father’s Rights in Wichita, Kansas.
- Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Sedgwick County can be found here.
Wichita, Kansas Paternity Attorneys in Sedgwick County
When going through a paternity case as an unmarried parent, you need legal representation that is going to fight for you and your rights because we understand how important the matter is to you. Our attorneys in Sedgwick County have experience in custody, visitation, fathers rights, support matters, and more which is why we will be the legal help you need to get you what you deserve.
If you are still looking for more information about our law firm, or about your matter you can read our articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view our Kansas support calculator on our website.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Sedgwick County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Sedgwick County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Sedgwick County Courthouse.
Contact Wichita, KS Paternity Lawyers Today
If you are going through a paternity case and you are looking to hire an experienced family law attorney, or if you just want to learn more about child custody and child support laws in Wichita, Kansas our attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
Sedgwick County (Wichita), Kansas Office (316-202-2041) | 2024 North Woodlawn Street, Suite 407, Wichita, KS 67208