Tulsa Oklahoma Divorce Lawyers in Tulsa County
- Tulsa, OK Divorce Lawyers: If you need help with a divorce in Tulsa County, talk with a Stange divorce lawyer for help.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Child Support Lawyers: If you are interested in finding out more information about child support, our webpage has additional information.
- Tulsa, OK Child Custody Lawyers: If you are in need of a child custody lawyer, we have attorneys that can help.
- Tulsa, OK Paternity Lawyers: If you are an unmarried parent that is in need of a custody attorney, we have lawyers who can assist.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Fathers’ Rights Attorneys: If you are a father in need of a divorce or family law representation, we have lawyers who can assist.
- Tulsa, OK Family Law Attorneys: We can help with your family law needs in the Tulsa, OK area in Tulsa County.
- Government Website for Tulsa, OK: Interested in learning more about the government for Tulsa, Oklahoma? Click this link to read more.
- Local Rules: If you are interested in the local rules for Tulsa County, Oklahoma, please click this link to read more.
- Tulsa County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Tulsa County Courthouse.
COMMON QUESTIONS TO ASK A DIVORCE ATTORNEY
What Are the Grounds for Divorce in Oklahoma?Oklahoma divorce laws permit divorces base upon several grounds, including:
- Abandonment for one year;
- When wife at the time of marriage is pregnant for someone other than her husband;
- Extreme cruelty;
- Fraudulent contract;
- Habitual drunkenness;
- Gross neglect of duty;
- Imprisonment for the commission of a felony;
- Insanity for a period of five years; and/or
- Incompatibility of the parties.