Fathers' Rights Attorneys in Overland Park, Kansas in Johnson County

Fathers' Rights Lawyers in Johnson County in Overland Park, KS

If you are a father who is going through a child custody, divorce, or support matter you need legal representation who is going to fight for you and your rights as a father. Our legal staff at Stange Law Firm, PC focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers' rights attorneys are experienced and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and were willing to fight for you until that is clear.

No matter where you live in the Johnson County area, we understand that is can sometimes be a difficult process when trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven't established their rights properly yet. Without the guidance of an attorney it can be hard to prove to a court room why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child's mother have occurred. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to make sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.

Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law from organizations such as: Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.

Fathers' Rights Issues in Johnson County, Kansas

To speak to a fathers' rights attorney who can help you in Overland Park, KS in Johnson County and beyond, call us at 913-221-0332 or contact our law firm online.

You can find out more information about the Johnson County Family Courts by visiting the following sites:

Your Overland Park, Kansas Fathers' Rights Lawyers in Johnson County

We can help you in all areas of fathers' rights matters, including:

For example, our webpage gives you the opportunity to read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application.

Contact a Overland Park, KS Fathers' Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Johnson County

At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to assist fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Johnson County out of our Overland Park, Kansas office location. If you're looking to hire a devoted Overland Park fahers' rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm, PC to schedule your consultation or contact us online.

Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location.

7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210