Father’s and Men’s Rights Lawyers in Monroe County in Waterloo, Illinois
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are committed to ensuring that fathers in Waterloo, Illinois, and throughout Monroe County are as actively involved in the lives of their children as possible. We want to assist dads and kids to have meaningful contact with each other. We recognize that while things are getting a little better, dads still face obstacles in Illinois courts and that change has not come quickly enough. We provide the skilled, bold representation fathers want.
Each of our attorneys have their own biography where you can see the awards and accolades that many of them have received. Founding Partners, Kirk Stange and Paola were named to Super Lawyers along with many partners within Stange Law Firm, PC. Also many are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
To speak to a Waterloo fathers’ rights attorney in Monroe County, call us at 618-208-0587 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You can also obtain more information about the Monroe County Family Court in Monroe County, Illinois by going to the following links:
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: This link can help you get an estimate on how much your child support may be.
- Monroe County Circuit Court: Click this link to view the Monroe County’s Circuit Court website.
Handling Family Law Matters Involving Fathers’ Rights in Monroe County in Waterloo, Illinois
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that result from custody cases. We solve a variety of issues for our Monroe County in Waterloo clients, including:
- When a mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modifications
- Requests for more child support payments
- Paternity cases, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Child Custody in Illinois
In Illinois, “child custody” can now be called “allocation of parental responsibilities.” The courts in Illinois can now “allocate” the important decision making in the child’s life. This will allow for both individuals to be involved in the decision-making process, even if they don’t communicate well. The certain areas that the court will award the decision-making are: health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a Monroe County Men’s and Husband’s Rights Attorney for a Confidential Consultation in Waterloo, Illinois
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Illinois lawyer on your side, call 618-208-0587 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information about our Waterloo Office below:
Monroe County (Waterloo), IL Office (by appointment only): 618-208-0587 Click to learn more about this location.
116 W. Mill St., Waterloo, Illinois62298