Union, Missouri Modification Lawyers in Franklin County

Modification of Support and Custody Orders in Union, MO

On occasion, your child custody or child support may become unmanageable due to a recent life change. You can now alter your child custody or child support by filing a request with the court to modify the terms of your decree. Or, if the other party has failed to follow the terms and the conditions of the custody or support order, you can now use the power of the courts to enforce compliance. You will need a dedicated Franklin County child support/child custody attorney to help you every step of the way.

Stange Law Firm, PC represents clients in either side of modification or enforcement. As you can find in their individual biographies, the firm offers attorneys who have been named "Super Lawyers" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Rising Stars" by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "10/10 Superb Rating" and "Excellent Rating" on Avvo, and many more.

The modification lawyers located at our Franklin County office are here to help. Contact our office either online or call us toll-free at 855-805-05095 to schedule a consult.

Enforcement and Modification Practice

The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC handle multiple different matters involving modification and enforcement practices, including:

  • Union, MO Child Support Matters: More information can be found about our Union, MO attorneys and how they can help with your child support cases, here.
  • Union, Missouri Child Custody: By clicking on this link you will find more information about how our family law attorneys in Union can help you with your child custody matters.

The attorneys are Stange Law Firm, PC are able to represent either side of the party in modification or enforcement. We also protect your interests in contempt proceedings to enforce your rights under the court order.

Contact Our Union, Missouri Office in Franklin County

Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child support matter? If so, schedule a confidential appointment with one of our attorneys, contact us online or call us at 855-805-0595.

Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more about this location. 5 S. Oak St. Union, Missouri 63084