Overland Park, Kansas Modification Lawyers in Johnson County

Overland Park, Kansas Enforcement of Support and Child Custody and Modification in Johnson County

Changes occur in life often, and things that were once do-able or worked out at one point, may not work out best anymore. Or maybe the opposing party in your child custody case failed to abide by the rules of the order. That's what a modification of orders does for you; it allows you to altar the custody or support order by filing a request with the court.

Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC represent men and women in enforcement matters or modification cases. Our firm practices family law matters only, so that our dedication and focus to you and your case is always the top priority. Our attorney's are here to speak up for you, and get you the outcome you deserve because that's what they do best. Which is why so many of our attorneys have been named "Super Lawyers" by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Rising Stars" by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, "Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri" by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, and many more.

Modification and Enforcement Practice

The attorneys at our firm are able to assist in matters involving modification and enforcement, including:

  • Overland Park, KS Child Support: to find out more about our Johnson County attorneys and how they can assist you in your child support case click on this link.
  • Overland Park, Kansas Child Custody: Click here if you're still interested in finding out more information regarding how our family law attorneys in Johnson County can assist you with your child custody matters.

The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to represent either side of the party in modification or enforcement. We also protect your interests in contempt proceedings to enforce your rights under the court order.

  • Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
  • Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.

Contact our Overland Park Office in Johnson County

If you are looking to hire a dedicated family law attorney to help with your case in Johnson County in Overland Park, Kansas, or the surrounding areas, schedule a confidential appointment with one of our lawyers. Contact us online or call us at the number below:

Overland Park, KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210