Child Support Law Firm in St. Louis City, MOStange Law Firm, PC has ten convenient office locations across the St. Louis metro area, including our by-appointment-only location in Downtown St. Louis. If you live in or near St. Louis and have questions or concerns regarding child support, turn to our St. Louis child support lawyers.We can safeguard your rights and interests as a parent as well as protect the best interests of your child or children. We have lots of experience representing clients from all walks of life at the St. Louis City Courthouse (from parents seeking child support to those seeking a fair number) and can protect your interests.Our attorneys represent St. Louis clients in initial determinations of child support as well as in modifications and enforcements. Call us at 855-805-0595 to schedule your confidential 60-minute consultation.Stange Law Firm, PC is happy to have many attorneys who have received accolades for their work. Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine named many of our attorneys as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Honorees, including Founding Partner Kirk Stange. Our attorneys have individual biographies where you can read a list of their personal awards, as well.To learn more about the St. Louis City Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis City Court on Missouri Judiciary: Judiciary court rules can be found here!
- St. Louis City Juvenile Courthouse: Information regarding the St Louis City Juvenile Courthouse is provided in this link.
- St. Louis City Local Court Rules: St. Louis City court rules are provided for you here.
- St. Louis City Civil Court Directions: Are you in need of directions to the St. Louis City Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
With You Every Step of the WayOur skilled custody, modification, and support enforcement attorneys guide St. Louis parents through the process of reaching favorable results in various child support matters. If you are experiencing a St. Louis divorce and share a child or children with the other party, you will undergo the child support calculation process. In Missouri, child support is calculated with a mandatory formula — a Missouri child support calculator can be found here — that considers factors such as:
- Gross income of the parents
- Child support paid to children from a previous marriage or relationship
- Work-related daycare or childcare costs
- Health insurance costs for the children
- Number of overnight visitations