St. Louis City Child Custody and Parenting Time Law Firm and Attorneys
If you face a child custody problem in St. Louis City, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We will help you understand what your local courts expect and how we can help you resolve the issue as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible.
We have an office by appointment only in St. Louis City at 100 S. 4th Street Suite 549, St. Louis, MO 63102.
We do everything possible to resolve issues without the need for a contested trial. But when a contested trial is the only way to obtain your goals, we are a trusted law firm you can count on.
Each attorney has their individual biography where you can see accolades that many of them have received while practicing family law. Founding Partners of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine, Kirk as a Super Lawyer and Paola as a Rising Star. Numerous attorneys are also Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
To learn more about the St. Louis City Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis City Court on Missouri Judiciary: Judiciary court rules can be found here!
- St. Louis City Juvenile Courthouse: Information regarding the St Louis City Juvenile courthouse is provided in this link.
- St. Louis City Local Court Rules: St. Louis City court rules are provided for you here.
- St. Louis City Civil Court Directions: Are you in need of directions to the St. Louis City Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
St. Louis City Child Custody Attorneys in Downtown St. Louis
We have represented clients in the full range of St. Louis City child custody law, including:
- Shared custody, physical and legal custody resolution in St. Louis City
- Visitation and custody time enforcement in St. Louis City
- Issuing surrounding relocation
- St. Louis City Paternity and custody disputes for unmarried parents
Contact a St. Louis City Child Custody Attorney
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our St. Louis City Office located Downtown in the Deloitte Building:
Saint Louis City, MO Office (by appointment only): 314-499-8340 Click to learn more about this location. 100 S. 4th St., #549, St. Louis, Missouri 63102.