Family Lawyers Serving Wyandotte County, Kansas in Kansas City and the Surrounding Areas
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the in-depth knowledge to resolve even the most complex and difficult cases. From our offices in Johnson County, we are a legal team you can trust and rely on in this difficult time.
To learn more about the Wyandotte County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Wyandotte County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Wyandotte County family court.
- Wyandotte County Government: If you want more information about Wyandotte County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Wyandotte County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Wyandotte County Courthouse.
- Child Support Estimate: Need a estimate on your child support? Click this link!
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate Wyandotte County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
Handling Contested and Uncontested Family Law Issues in the surrounding Wyandotte County, Kansas area
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want a law firm that limits their practice on family law, and our lawyers understand the complexities of a domestic relations matters.
Our knowledge helps us reach successful outcomes for clients on a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce and separation attorneys in Wyandotte County: The lawyers at our firm have experience in divorce and separation matters in Wyandotte County.
- High Asset Divorce in Wyandotte County: Our lawyers can help protect your assets in your divorce in Wyandotte County.
- Wyandotte County Prenuptial and Postnuptial: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist in drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Wyandotte County: Our attorneys are able to help unmarried parents and their paternity matter.
- Wyandotte County Guardianships and Conservatorships: Our attorneys are able to assist guardianship and conservatorship matters in Wyandotte County.
- Fertility and Surrogacy in Wyandotte County: We represent client’s in their fertility and surrogacy cases in Wyandotte County.
- Wyandotte County Step-Parent Adoption: Becoming a step-parent is exciting. Our lawyers in Wyandotte County can help.
- Adoption lawyers in Wyandotte County: Adoption is a big part of your life. Our attorneys can assist in making the process smoother.
- Wyandotte County Minor Emancipation: Our Wyandotte County lawyers are able to represent either the teen’s or the parent’s in a minor emancipation matter.
- Grandparents’ Rights in Wyandotte County: Grandparents’ have rights, too. Our attorneys are able to help.
- Appeals in Wyandotte County : Our attorneys are knowledgeable in family law appeals in Wyandotte County.
- Wyandotte County Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers : We offer attorneys who can assist in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Wyandotte County : Our experienced lawyers are able to help with your child support case in Wyandotte County.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Wyandotte County: Child custody is a major family law issue that our knowledgeable attorneys can assist with.
- Wyandotte County Juvenile Matters : We represent client’s juvenile matters in Wyandotte County.
- Modifications in Wyandotte County : Stange Law Firm, PC can assist in the modification of your family law issue.
- Wyandotte County Contempt and Family Access Motions: Our lawyers represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters in Wyandotte County.
- Wyandotte County Military Divorce : Our Wyandotte County attorneys are honored to represent client’s in their military divorce matter.
- Name Change in Wyandotte County : We represent client’s in legally changing their name.
- Wyandotte County Orders of Protection Attorneys : Our attorneys understand feeling safe is important. Our Wyandotte County attorneys can help with your order of protection.
- Same Sex Divorce in Wyandotte County : We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Wyandotte County and the surrounding areas.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Of note, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was also on the list of the Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Family Attorney Serving Wyandotte County, Kansas for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Wyandotte County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to find a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at our convenient nearby location:
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332 Click to learn more about this location.