At Stange Law Firm, PC, we help our clients by making sure they are working with an attorney at our firm who is right for their needs should they choose our firm.
Below are some positive attributes of Stange Law Firm, PC:
- Family law focus: At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only represent clients in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma in family law matters. We are familiar with the law and how it affects our clients here.
- The time to adequately handle your concerns: It is also critical to work with a lawyer who makes time for you. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we use Your Case Tracker, an online portal for sharing documents confidentially between attorney and client. Attorneys at our Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma firm also give clients their personal cell phone numbers, striving that the firm returns messages and e-mails left before 5:00 p.m. within the same business day.
- Hourly rate options: At Stange Law Firm, PC, we offer attorneys of different experience levels, hourly rates, initial deposit options and approaches to better serve a client’s specific needs. We also offer a confidential consultation for potential clients to meet us to discuss their options. To read more on this topic, view our FAQ page.
- Case resolution options: Some parties might have contested family law matters where zealous representation is required at a trial or evidentiary hearing. For others, they might be looking to amicably resolve their family law matter outside of court through alternative dispute resolution techniques such as collaborative law or mediation. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have attorneys who can help no matter your goals.
- Recognitions and Honors: As set forth in our attorneys’ individual biographies, and our award page, multiple attorneys at the firm have received recognitions and honors.
- Customer service a priority: Clients should want an attorney who is responsive and who communicates throughout the process. If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns about your level of customer service, it can also be helpful to have access to somebody apart from the attorney handling your case. At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Client Care Director, and our Client Care Assistants, works with our attorneys to ensure that we are being responsive and communicative throughout the representation. For our efforts, the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys has recognized our law firm as a 10 Best Law Firm for Client Satisfaction. Should you want to speak to the Client Care Director, you can call 855-805-0595.
Find Out How Our Client Care Director Can Help You Below:
Should you come into Stange Law Firm, PC for an initial consultation, please note the attorney conducting the initial consultation is not necessarily the attorney who will be assigned to the case if you choose to hire us. Stange Law Firm, PC uses their discretion in using staff and/or attorneys with the law firm to provide services for the benefit of client’s case in the most reasonable, diligent and communicative manner possible, including but not limited to the drafting of legal documents, pleadings, discovery, correspondence and representation of client at court appearances.
You can also view more information about how representation at Stange Law Firm, PC would work from our FAQ Page.
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma
To hire us, or talk with us about the legal issues affecting your family, you can do so by contacting us online or calling us at 855-805-0595.