Regina L.L. Wells, Esq.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Family Access Motions
- Orders of Protection
- Domestic Relation Matters
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. – 2000
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. – 1997
- Major: English Literature
Regina L.L. Wells, Esq.
Every family law issue varies from individual to individual, with the exception of one part: the emotional strife that affects not only yourself but also your family. You need an attorney who’s not only knowledgeable about family law, but is also going to guide you through your case every step of the way. Regina Wells is that type of attorney. Regina can help you and your family law and divorce issue and she is also a trained mediator.
Regina attended Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri and obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law. She has been practicing law since 2000. Prior to joining Stange Law Firm, PC, Regina represented individuals and business entities in complex litigation and appellate matters, but has primarily focused her practice on domestic relations litigation and appellate practice for the last eleven years.
Through her dedication to assisting clients who are facing these difficult divorce and family law matters, Regina has been recognized with awards, including:
- Super Lawyers – Regina was named a Super Lawyers Honoree by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine for 2021. (The final published Super Lawyers list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state.)
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, since 2016.
Regina is also no stranger when it comes to participating in seminars. She has been a part of the Missouri Bar’s seminars, including: Commentator in 2014 and MoBar CLE Deskbook Reviewer in 2014. Regina has also presented for the National Business Institute and myLawCLE.
When Regina is not practicing family law, she enjoys spending time outdoors camping. Not only does she love the outdoors, she also loves watching documentaries and old movies, and studying genealogy.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Published Works & Related
- MOBar Deskbook, Discovery–Second Edition, Chapter 8-Miscellaneous Matter and Chapter 9-Forms, 2015
- Re-Energized Annual Law Update, The Missouri Bar, Family Law, 2012 – Present
- How to Handle Your First Appeal, MOBar CLE (03/2017)
- Advanced Divorce Law, National Business Institute (2/2018)
- Divorce Law Bootcamp (6/2008), myLawCLE
- Divorces Involving Family Businesses, MyLawCLE (02/19/19)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Honoree, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, 2016 – Present
- AVVO Superb Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- St. Louis County Bar Association
Protect Yourself By Understanding Your Options and Knowing Your Rights
GET HELP NOW
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
Stange Law Firm, PC
120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450
St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105
Contact Our Team
Family Law Legal Services At Your Fingertips
FEATURED ARTICLES FROM THE STANGE LAW TEAM
A divorce is a deeply personal legal case that unfolds in family court, a specialized area of the civil court system. Therefore, all divorce cases
Divorce is likely to be one of the most stressful and emotionally challenging processes you will ever experience. No matter how you and your spouse