- Prove marital misconduct and/or adultery;
- Show unsafe or harmful practices relative to the best interests of the children;
- Serve crucial witnesses and opposing parties summons/subpoenas as a special process server;
- Identify hidden financial and other assets;
- Conducting surveillance; and
- Substantiate untrue statements about income and employment.
Private investigators are trained to help discover the truth and can immensely valuable. If you are in need of a private investigator, Stange Law Firm, PC can help. We can help you locate an investigator who is experienced, reputable and can assist you in your case.
If you employ an investigator who does not have a rapport and working relationship with your attorney, you may end up losing valuable time and money. Worse case, it can also result in irrelevant evidence or inadmissible being obtained. This is why it is imperative that you hire a divorce or family law attorney who can get you to a private investigator that can assist.
Contact a Divorce and Family Law Attorney Today in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma
If you need help with your divorce or family law matter, and think that a private investigator can help, contact us online or call us at 855-805-0595.