St. Charles County, MO Divorce Lawyers
From our office in St. Charles County Missouri at 2268 Bluestone Drive in St. Charles, our divorce law firm has the experience to properly handle your case in St. Charles County, Missouri. You can rely on us to be there with you throughout the case to put you in the best possible place for a positive outcome.
Divorce Lawyer Kelly Davidzuk is a Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC. Ms. Davidzuk is licensed in Missouri and Kansas. She received her Juris Doctorate from Appalachian School of Law. She has been recognized by many organizations from the National Advocates, Lead Counsel and many others.
Divorce Attorney Michael Roby is a Senior Associate Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC. Mr. Roby received his Juris Docate from St. Louis University School of Law. He is licensed in Missouri.
We Will Protect Your Interests in St. Charles County, Missouri
Our attorneys are experienced litigators, and we prepare every case for a contested hearing. While we always work toward a reasonable settlement, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help you reach your goals.
We represent clients in a wide-range of matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation in St. Charles, MO: Find child custody and visitation laws here.
- St. Charles, MO Child support: Information regarding child support laws in St. Charles county.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Charles, MO: Information about spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Charles, MO.
- St. Charles, MO Division of property and debts: View information about St. Charles, MO division of property and debts here.
- Post-divorce modifications in St. Charles, MO: Information regarding post-divorce modifications in St. Charles, MO.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri. You can also get more information at our St. Charles Divorce Attorneys Blog.
Contact St. Charles County Divorce Lawyers Today
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our St. Charles information at the information below:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.