Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Montgomery County, Missouri in Montgomery City, New Florence, High Hill, and the surrounding areas
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the in-depth knowledge to resolve even the most complex and difficult cases. From our offices in Lincoln County, we are a legal team you can trust and rely on in this difficult time.
To learn more about the Montgomery County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Montgomery County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Montgomery County family court.
- Montgomery County Government: If you want more information about Montgomery County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Montgomery County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Montgomery County Courthouse.
- Child Support Estimate: Need a estimate on your child support? Click this link!
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold Montgomery County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
Handling Contested and Uncontested Family Law Issues in Montgomery County, Missouri
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want a law firm that limits their practice on family law, and our lawyers understand the complexities of a domestic relations matters.
Our knowledge helps us reach successful outcomes for clients on a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce and separation attorneys in Montgomery County : The lawyers at our firm have experience in divorce and separation matters in Montgomery County.
- High Asset Divorce in Montgomery County : Our lawyers can help protect your assets in your divorce in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Prenuptial and Postnuptial : The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist in drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Montgomery County : Our attorneys are able to help unmarried parents and their paternity matter.
- Montgomery County Guardianships and Conservatorships : Our attorneys are able to assist guardianship and conservatorship matters in Montgomery County.
- Fertility and Surrogacy in Montgomery County : We represent client’s in their fertility and surrogacy cases in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Step-Parent Adoption : Becoming a step-parent is exciting. Our lawyers in Montgomery County can help.
- Adoption lawyers in Montgomery County : Adoption is a big part of your life. Our attorneys can assist in making the process smoother.
- Montgomery County Minor Emancipation : Our Montgomery County lawyers are able to represent either the teen’s or the parent’s in a minor emancipation matter.
- Grandparents’ Rights in Montgomery County : Grandparents’ have rights, too. Our attorneys are able to help.
- Appeals in Montgomery County : Our attorneys are knowledgeable in family law appeals in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers : We offer attorneys who can assist in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Montgomery County : Our experienced lawyers are able to help with your child support case in Montgomery County.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Montgomery County : Child custody is a major family law issue that our knowledgeable attorneys can assist with.
- Montgomery County Juvenile Matters : We represent client’s juvenile matters in Montgomery County.
- Modifications in Montgomery County : Stange Law Firm, PC can assist in the modification of your family law issue.
- Montgomery County Contempt and Family Access Motions : Our lawyers represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters in Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County Military Divorce : Our Montgomery County attorneys are honored to represent client’s in their military divorce matter.
- Name Change in Montgomery County : We represent client’s in legally changing their name.
- Montgomery County Orders of Protection Attorneys : Our attorneys understand feeling safe is important. Our Montgomery County attorneys can help with your order of protection.
- Same Sex Divorce in Montgomery County : We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Montgomery County and the surrounding areas.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Of note, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was also on the list of the Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Family Attorney Serving Montgomery County, Missouri for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Montgomery County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to find a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at our convenient nearby location:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 855-805-0595 Click to learn more about this location.