Family Lawyers in Missouri in Lake of the Ozarks, Sunrise Beach, Camdenton and Osage Beach
We understand that the residents in the Lake of the Ozarks know the importance of family. So, when there is a difficult family law issue that happens within the family, it can be hard for everybody. You need an experienced and empathic family law attorney that can help guide you so that you and your family can hopefully move in a positive direction with your lives.
Here at Stange Law Firm, PC we only represent clients in family law and domestic relations cases. Because of our dedication to family law, we possess the focus and skills to help our clients. From our office in Columbia, Missouri we are able to serve clients throughout the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri who are searching for a law firm that they can rely on.
Handling All Family Law Cases for Residents of the Lake of the Ozarks
When deciding who to pick to help fight your family law issue, you want an attorney who is dedicated and understanding. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters in Missouri. For example, we can help with:
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO divorce attorneys: Our attorneys can will keep you best interests in mind during your divorce and separation matter in the Lake of the Ozarks.
- High Asset Divorce in Lake of the Ozarks, MO: We offer experienced attorneys that can assist the clients in their high net worth divorce in Lake of the Ozarks
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: We offer prenuptial and postnuptial agreement help, hire one of our experienced attorneys today.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO paternity lawyers: Our lawyers in Lake of the Ozarks can help you with your paternity matters
- Guardianships and conservatorships in Lake of the Ozarks, MO: Find guardianship and conservatorship information here, because our attorneys are here to help.
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri surrogacy: Our attorneys are familiar with negotiating surrogacy agreements within Lake of the Ozarks.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO step-parent adoption: Find information about step- parent adoption in Missouri here.
- Adoption in Lake of the Ozarks, MO: Our adoption attorneys in Lake of the Ozarks can help you and your family with any adoption matter.
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri minor emancipation: We are able to represent both the teen or the parents in minor emancipation’s in Lake of the Ozarks
- Grandparents’ rights in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: Being a grandparent and being apart of your grandchild’s life is important. Our attorneys are here to help.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO appeals: Our attorneys represent families in a wide variety of appeals, including: child support, child custody, divorce, and other related issues.
- Mediation and collaborative family law in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: If you’re looking to work on your divorce outside of the courtrooms in an amicable way, we offer attorneys who are trained Mediators and can assist in a collaborative family law matter.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO child support lawyers: Find a child support lawyer in Lake of the Ozarks.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO child custody attorneys: Find a child custody attorney.
- Juvenile matters in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: Our attorneys can help you with your juvenile matters case, get more information here.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO modifications: Sometimes your agreements needs to be modified, and our attorneys can help with that.
- Contempt and family access motions in Lake of Ozarks, MO: We represent clients in contempt cases and family access motions.
- Military divorce in Lake of the Ozarks MO: Our attorneys are able to assist with military divorces.
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri name change: If you are wanting to legally change your name, Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Father’s rights in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: Stange Law Firm, PC is here to help you with your fathers rights matters.
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO orders of protection/restraining orders: Lake of the Ozarks orders of protection/ restraining order information
- Same-sex divorce in Lake of the Ozarks, MO: Our attorneys can assist you in your same-sex divorce case.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Missouri.
Because of our educated and dedicated attorneys, we offer lawyers who have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law. Multiple attorneys are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. You can read more about our attorneys and their awards on their individual biographies.
Contact Columbia, Missouri Family Law Attorneys for Representation in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
When you need a family law attorney in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, you can rely on Stange Law Firms to advocate for you out of our office in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County.
Contact us online or by calling 855-805-0595 to schedule a confidential consultation.