Columbia Father’s Rights Attorneys in Boone County, Missouri
In Missouri, family law cases can still be difficult for men. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Columbia, Missouri, we represent fathers in Boone County, and the surrounding areas of Jefferson City and Cole County, Missouri. We want to make sure that you, as a father, are involved in the lives of your children. In family law, the biggest priority is your children.
When you want to have meaningful contact with your children, we understand that it is an uphill battle. Attitudes are changing for the better, though it can still be a difficult time for you to be awarded a visitation plan that is proportionate to the mother’s. We are dedicated to representing you when you need help in your father’s rights case and getting you the time you need with your children.
As you can see in their individual biographies, many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work. Some of the award our attorneys have achieved include lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law, Super Lawyerss and Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
To speak to a Columbia fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 573-303-0595 or contact our law firm online.
For more information, visit our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Columbia, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Handling the Full Spectrum of Columbia Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Boone County, Missouri
You can also find out more information about the Boone County Circuit Court by visiting the following websites:
- Boone County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to find more information on the Boone County Circuit Clerk’s office
- Boone County Family Court Rules: Have some questions about the Boone County family court rules? Click here!
- Map to Boone County Courthouse: Click this link to find a map to and from the Boone County courthouse.
- Boone County Family Law Forms: Find the Boone County Family Law Forms you’re looking for here.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Wondering what the Missouri child support estimate is? Click here to find out.
Our team is here to ease your frustration as a father going through a custody matter.
Contact a Boone County/Columbia Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Missouri lawyer on your side, call 573-303-0595 or contact our law office online. You can find more information about our Columbia Office below:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click for more information about this location.
1506 Chapel Hill Rd., Suite H, Columbia, Missouri65203