Troy, Missouri and Lincoln County, Missouri Fathers’ Rights Attorneys
Attitudes have slowly started to move in the right direction for fathers. In Missouri, mothers are not simply given sole custody. Now, there is a slow shift in Missouri that children benefit greatly when parents share custody.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are committed to protecting the rights of fathers in Lincoln County in Troy, Missouri from our office at 20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379. We know that while attitudes are changing, fathers have to conduct themselves in the appropriate way to receive their custody rights by following court orders, having a stable home, living in a good school district and having a work schedule that allows for sole or joint custody.
Your Troy, MO Father’s Rights Lawyers in Lincoln County
Many attorneys at our firm have been given awards for family law and divorce, as mentioned in their biographies on our webpage. Founding Partners, Kirk and Paola Stange also received many awards, including being named Super Lawyers by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine.
To speak to a Lincoln County fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 636-487-0088 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You also obtain more information about the Lincoln County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Missouri Judiciary on Lincoln County Court: Lincoln County local rules and filing information.
- Directions to Lincoln County Court: Google Map directions to Lincoln County Court.
- Missouri Child Support Chart: Form 14: Child support information. Our attorneys are knowledgeable and can assist in your child support matter.
Lincoln County, Missouri Fathers’ Rights Lawyers Advocating for Dads and Men in and around Troy
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that fathers often face. We solve a variety of issues for our clients, including:
- Where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifications of child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity and DNA issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Contact Lincoln County (Troy) Father’s Rights Attorneys for an Initial Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. If you are looking to find a child support attorney, contact us online or at the number below:
20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379