Springfield Father’s Rights Attorneys in Sangamon County, Illinois
In Illinois, it can still be a difficult process for men. However, at Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to ensuring that fathers are involved in the lives of their children in Springfield, Illinois and in Sangamon County. One of the biggest priorities in family law litigation is children.
We want to help children have meaningful contact with their fathers. We recognize that while attitudes are slowly moving in the right direction, fathers still face uphill battles in Illinois courts if they are hoping for a visitation plan that is roughly proportionate to that of the mother. However, despite these hurdles, we provide the dedicated representation dads need at Stange Law Firm, PC.
Attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received awards for their work on family law cases as noted in their individual biographies. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law and a Super Lawyer Rising Star for Family Law. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange was added to the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers in 2014. Also Founding Partners Kirk and Paola Stange were named to Super Lawyers along with many partners within Stange Law Firm, PC.
To speak to a Springfield fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 1-855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Springfield, Illinois Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Handling the Full Spectrum of Springfield Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Sangamon County, Illinois
You can also find out more information about the Sangamon County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Sangamon County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to view Sangamon County’s Circuit Clerk’s website.
- Sangamon County Family Court Rules: Seventh Circuit Court Rules of Practice can be found here.
- Map to Sangamon County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Sangamon County Courthouse.
- Sangamon County Family Law Forms: Family law forms for Sangamon County.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: This link will give you an estimate on how much your child support may be in Sangamon County.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping lessen the frustration you may feel as a man going through a custody matter.
Child Custody Law in Illinois
What used to be referred to as “child custody” in the state of Illinois is now referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities.” The courts in Illinois can now “allocate” the decision making in the child’s life. This will now let both parents to be involved in the important decisions of the child. This will help especially if the parents cannot communicate well with one another. The areas that the court will award the decision-making include: health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a Sangamon County/Springfield Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. If you are looking to hire a strong Illinois lawyer on your side, call 1-855-805-0595 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information about our Springfield Office below:
Click to learn more about this location.
400 S. 9th St., Suite 100, Springfield, Illinois 62701