Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO in Jackson County and Beyond
If you’re going through a divorce, child custody or support matter, and are a father, you may have some questions surrounding your case. You may also need legal representation for your matter. At our firm, we know how important it is, as a father, to be a major part of your child’s life.
That’s why we have attorneys who can help you from our location at: 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64086. No matter where you live in the Jackson County area, we understand that is can sometimes be a difficult process when trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your children as the father. This is especially true in divorce proceedings or for unmarried fathers who haven’t established their rights. Fortunately, their perspectives on this subject are changing for the better. But it may still be quite difficult for you to receive a visitation schedule that allows you quality time with your children without the guidance of an attorney. The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are devoted to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.
Handling Fathers’ Rights Issues in Lee’s Summit, Missouri
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Lee’s Summit, MO in Jackson County and beyond, call us at 816-875-4505 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Jackson County Family Courts by visiting the following sites:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Jackson County Circuit Clerks office can be found at this link here.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: A list of the Jackson County Family Court Rules can be found here.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Jackson County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Click this link to view the Jackson County family law forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
- City of Lee’s Summit Directions: Click this link to be taken to Google Maps to help guide you through Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Lee’s Summit, MO City Government: View this link for more information regarding Lee’s Summit, Missouri in Jackson County’s government.
Your Lee’s Summit, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers in Jackson County
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Contact a Kansas City, MO Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Lee’s Summit in Jackson County
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to assist fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Jackson County in Independence, and the surrounding areas, from our firm’s office location in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. When you need a dedicated Missouri lawyer on your side, call or contact our law office online.
Jackson County (Lee’s Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Location 256 NE Tudor Rd., Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64086