Lincoln, Nebraska Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Lancaster County
Fathers’ Rights Lawyers Serving Residents in Lancaster County in Lincoln, Nebraska and NearbyFathers that are dealing with issues related to child custody, divorce, support matters or any other family law matter need legal representation that is going to advocate for you and your rights as a dad. Our legal staff at Stange Law Firm, PC in Lancaster County focuses exclusively on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys in Lincoln, Nebraska are experienced and ready for you and your matter. We know how imperative it is to a child to have a father in their life, and we are ready to advocate for you until that is clear.For individuals around Lancaster County, Nebraska and nearby, we know that it can oftentimes be a tough process to face. We also know that trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children is important. This is especially true for unmarried dads who haven’t properly established their rights as a father yet. Without the assistance of a lawyer it may be hard to prove family court room why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred in the past. Our lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC in Lincoln, Nebraska are committed to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Assisting With Fathers’ Rights Issues in Lancaster County in Lincoln, NebraskaTo speak with a fathers’ rights lawyer who can assist you in Lincoln, Nebraska in Lancaster County and nearby, call us at 855-805-0595 or contact our family law firm online.You can learn more information about the Lancaster County Family Court by visiting the web pages below:
- Lancaster County Circuit Clerk’s Office: You can learn more information about the Lancaster County Circuit Clerk’s office by visiting this webpage.
- Lancaster County Court Rules: More information about the rules of the Lancaster County Court can be found by visiting this website.
- Lancaster County Family Law Forms: Searching for family law forms for Lancaster County, Nebraska? You can find them at this link.
- City of Lincoln, Nebraska: Click this link for more information regarding Lincoln, Nebraska and their local government.
- Lancaster County Courthouse: If you are looking for the address and directions to the Lancaster County Courthouse, please click this Google Maps link.
Your Lincoln, Nebraska Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Lancaster CountyWe can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters in Lincoln, NE, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification