Fathers’ Rights Attorneys in Maryville, Illinois in Madison County (representing clients in the courthouse in Edwardsville, IL)
In Illinois, it can still be a tough road for fathers. However, at Stange Law Firm, PC, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of fathers in Maryville, Illinois, and throughout Madison County. Our top priority in family law cases is children. We want to help parents and kids have healthy relationships with their fathers. We recognize that while attitudes are slowly changing in Illinois, fathers still face uphill battles in Illinois courts if they are seeking a fifty-fifty custody plan. However, we provide the skilled, passionate representation dads need.
We have multiple attorneys at our firm who have received awards for their practice in divorce and family law. Founding Partners Kirk and Paola were named to Super Lawyers along with many partners within Stange Law Firm, PC. Also partners Jillian Wood and John Kershman are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. You can read about other attorneys awards in their individual biographies.
To speak to a Maryville fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 618-307-7100 or contact our law firm online.
You can also obtain more information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
You can also obtain more information about the Madison County Family Law by going to the following links:
- Madison County Divorce Forms: Looking for some of the Madison County divorce forms? Click here.
- Directions to Madison County Courthouse: If you’re in need of directions to the Madison County courthouse this link has all the information you need!
- Madison County Local Court Rules: Find the Madison County court rules list here.
- Madison County Forms: This link provides any of the Madison County forms you may be looking for. Take a look here!
- Illinois Child Support Calculator: Wondering what your child support payments will be in Illinois? This link will take you to a calculator to help you get an estimate on the total cost.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Fathers’ Rights Issues in Madison County in Maryville & Maryville, Illinois
Our legal team is dedicated to eliminating the anger and frustration that result from being denied your rights as a dad. We solve a variety of issues for our Madison County clients, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Changes to Illinois Family Law
What was called “child custody” in Illinois can now be referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities.” The Illinois courts can now “allocate” certain important decision making to both of the given individuals. Due to allocating, this will let both parents to be involved when it comes to the major decision making in the child’s life. The areas over which the courts can award decision-making authority are health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a Madison County/Maryville Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Confidential Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need to hire a strong Illinois lawyer who will be on your side, call 618-307-7100 or contact our law office online. You can also find out more information about our Maryville Office below:
Madison County (Maryville), IL Office: 618-307-7100 Click to learn more about this location.
25 Professional Park Drive, Suite B, Maryville, Illinois 62062.