Omaha, Nebraska Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Douglas County
Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Douglas County in Omaha, Nebraska
Fathers that are facing issues related to child custody, divorce, support matters or any other family law matter need legal representation that is going to fight for you and your rights as a father. Our legal staff at Stange Law Firm, PC focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys in Omaha, Nebraska are knowledgeable and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and were willing to advocate for you until that is clear.
No matter where you are located in or around the Douglas County area, we understand that can sometimes be a difficult process to face. We also understand trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children is important. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t properly established their rights yet. Without the assistance of an attorney it may be hard to prove to a court room why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred in the past. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are committed to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Fathers’ Rights Issues in Douglas County in Omaha, Nebraska
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Omaha, Nebraska in Douglas County and beyond, call us at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Douglas County Family Courts by visiting the following web pages:
- Douglas County Circuit Clerk’s Office: You can find more information about the Douglas County Circuit Clerk’s office by visiting this link.
- Douglas County Court Rules: More information about the Douglas County court rules can be found by visiting this link.
- Douglas County Family Law Forms: If you are searching for family law forms for Douglas County, you can find them at this link.
- City of Omaha, Nebraska: Click this link for more information regarding Omaha, Nebraska and their local government.
- Douglas County Courthouse: If you are looking for the address and directions to the Douglas County Courthouse, please click this link.
Your Omaha, Nebraska Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Douglas County
We can assist you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters in Omaha, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
Contact an Omaha, Nebraska Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Douglas County Today
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to help fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish and protect their rights. We represent clients in Douglas County out of our Omaha, Nebraska office location. If you’re looking to hire a compassionate and dedicated Omaha fathers’ rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm, PC to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Douglas County (Omaha), NE Office (402-509-1801): 4611 S. 96th St., Suite 111, Omaha, Nebraska 68127