Father’s Rights Lawyers in Shawnee in Topeka, KS
If you are a father who is going through a child custody, divorce, or support matter you need legal representation who is going to fight for you and your rights as a father. Our legal staff at focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys are experienced and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and we are willing to fight for you until that is clear.
No matter where you live in the Shawnee County area, we understand that it can sometimes be a difficult process when trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t established their rights properly yet. Without the guidance of an attorney, it can be hard to prove to a courtroom why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to making sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law by organizations such as Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates, and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.
Father’s Rights Issues in Shawnee, Kansas
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Topeka, KS in Shawnee and beyond, call us at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Shawnee Family Courts by visiting the following sites:
- Shawnee Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Shawnee Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Shawnee Court Rules: More information about the Shawnee court rules can be found at this link.
- Shawnee Family Law Forms: Find the Shawnee Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Topeka, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Topeka, KS, click this link.
- Shawnee Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Shawnee Courthouse.
Your Topeka, Kansas Father’s Rights Lawyers in Shawnee
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
Contact a Topeka, KS Father’s Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Shawnee
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to assist fathers who are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Shawnee out of our Topeka, Kansas office location. If you’re looking to hire a devoted Topeka father’s rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm, PC to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Shawnee County (Topeka), Kansas Office (785-380-2382) | 800 SW Jackson Street, Suite 812, Topeka, Kansas 66612
*Please note that our Topeka, Kansas office is currently by appointment only.