Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Sedgwick in Wichita, KS
If you are a father who is going through a child custody, divorce, or support matter you need legal representation who is going to fight for you and your rights as a father. Our legal staff at focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys are experienced and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and were willing to fight for you until that is clear.
No matter where you live in the Sedgwick County area, we understand that is can sometimes be a difficult process when trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t established their rights properly yet. Without the guidance of an attorney it can be hard to prove to a court room why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to make sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law from organizations such as: Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.
Fathers’ Rights Issues in Sedgwick, Kansas
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Wichita, KS in Sedgwick and beyond, call us at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Sedgwick Family Courts by visiting the following sites:
- Sedgwick Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Sedgwick Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Sedgwick Court Rules: More information about the Sedgwick court rules can be found at this link.
- Sedgwick Family Law Forms: Find the Sedgwick Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Wichita, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Wichita, KS, click this link.
- Sedgwick Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Sedgwick Courthouse.
Your Wichita, Kansas Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Sedgwick
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
For example, our webpage gives you the opportunity to read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application.
Contact a Wichita, KS Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Sedgwick
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to assist fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Sedgwick out of our Wichita, Kansas office location. If you’re looking to hire a devoted Wichita fahers’ rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm, PC to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Sedgwick County (Wichita), Kansas Office (316-202-2041) | 2024 North Woodlawn Street, Suite 407, Wichita, Kansas 67208