Jefferson County Child Custody and Visitation Attorneys
If you face a child custody problem in Jefferson County, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We will help you understand what your local courts expect and how we can help you obtain your goals. Whether your case is contested and will likely result in a trial, or uncontested and amicable, we have the experience you need.
We do everything possible to resolve issues without the need for costly litigation. When court becomes necessary to protect your family interests, we are an experienced, knowledgeable law firm you can count on.
Many of our attorneys have received numerous accolades for family law, as mentioned in their personal biographies. Founding Partners of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine, Kirk as a Super Lawyer and Paola as a Rising Star. Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Attorney for Missouri Family Law, along with other awards.
You can learn more about the Jefferson County Courts that serve Arnold by visiting the following links:
- Jefferson County Government in Hillsboro, Missouri: More information about the Jefferson County courthouse can be found at this link here.
- Jefferson County Missouri Judiciary in Hillsboro, MO: Click on the link provided to find the Jefferson county judiciary information.
- Directions to Jefferson County Courthouse: Click this link to find a map to and from the Jefferson county courthouse.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Jefferson County (Hillsboro and Arnold) Child Custody Law Firm
We have appeared in countless custody cases at the Jefferson County Courthouse. At Stange Law Firm, PC, you have the benefit of experience, knowledge and insight guiding you through the process whether you have a contested or uncontested case.
We have experience in all areas of Jefferson County child custody law, including:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Jefferson County
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Jefferson County
- Jefferson County Relocation cases
- Jefferson County Paternity cases for unmarried parents
Contact a Jefferson County Child Custody Attorney
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our Jefferson County Location in Arnold:
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060 Click to learn more about this location. 16 Municipal Drive, Suite C, Arnold, Missouri63010.