Bloomington-Normal, Illinois Child Support Lawyers in McLean County
For lots of individuals, a key component of a dissolution of marriage or child custody case involves a determining child support. If you live in or near McLean County in Bloomington, Illinois, you want a Bloomington child support attorney advocating for you at this time. At Stange Law Firm, we can assist you so that the amount is determined is fair and just.
Stange Law Firm, PC has many attorneys that have received awards for divorce and family law. We have attorneys that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. The Founding Partners and Partners of the firm are among that list. To learn about the Partners or to read more about awards that our attorneys have received, you can visit their individual biographies.
Bloomington-Normal, IL Child Support Attorneys Available to Represent Clients in McLean County
Schedule a confidential, half-hour consultation by calling our Bloomington office at 309-807-4915. Our Bloomington, Illinois, office is located in McLean County and serves clients in that area.
You can also obtain more information about the McLean County Family Court by going to the following links:
- McLean County Circuit Clerk’s Office: For more information about the McLean County Circuit Clerk’s Office, this link will be of assistance.
- McLean County Family Court Rules: To learn more about the Sangman County Family Court Rules, please visit the website above.
- Map to McLean County Courthouse: Need help finding the McLean County Courthouse? Click this link for the map.
- McLean County Family Law Forms: Family Law Forms for McLean County can be found here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Figure out your estimate for your child support in Illinois.
Lawyers Who Can Help You With Your Bloomington and Normal Child Support Matter in McLean County, Illinois
In Illinois, child support amounts are determined by legal guidelines. A key factor used in the formula is the combined net income of the parties. However, other factors such as daycare and medical expenses are also important.
If you are in the midst of a divorce in Bloomington, you can view an Illinois child support calculator to estimate an approximate dollar figure. The following items are included in the estimate:
- Number of children involved;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
McLean County in Bloomington and Normal, Illinois Child Support Attorneys
Our Bloomington, Illinois child support attorneys also represent parents in need of a modification or enforcement of existing orders. Child support judgments can be modified when there has been a change of circumstances of a substantial and continuing nature. They may also be enforced through a motion for contempt when the non-custodial parent fails to pay the court-ordered child support.
Contact Bloomington and Normal Child Support Lawyers in McLean County, Illinois
If you are looking to hire a Bloomington child support law firm to assist with initial determinations of child support or post-divorce child support issues, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at our Bloomington Office.
McLean County (Bloomington), IL Office: 309-807-4915. Click to learn more about this location. 1012 Ekstam Drive, Suite 4, Bloomington, Illinois 61704.