Chicago, Illinois (Rolling Meadows) Child Support Lawyers Serving Cook County, ILFor lots of individuals, a key factor of a dissolution of marriage or child custody case involves a the determination of child support. If you live in or near Cook County in Chicago, Illinois, you want a Chicago child support attorney on your side advocating for your rights. From our Stange Law Firm location in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, we can assist the residents of the Chicago Metro area in ensuring that the amount of support that is determined is fair and just.Stange Law Firm, PC has many attorneys that have received recognition for their work in the area of divorce and family law. We have lawyers that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. The Founding Partner and Partners of the firm are among that list. To learn about the Partners or to read more about awards that our lawyers have received, you can visit their individual biographies.
Chicago, IL Child Support Attorneys Available to Represent Clients in Throughout Cook CountySchedule a confidential initial consultation by calling our office in Rolling Meadows, IL at 855-805-0595. Our office is located at 1600 Golf Road, Suite 1264, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 and serves clients throughout Cook County, IL in the Chicago Metro area.You can also learn more information about the Cook County Family Court by going to the following links:
- Cook County Circuit Clerk’s Office: For more information about the Cook County Circuit Clerk’s Office, click this link.
- Cook County Family Court Rules: To learn more about the rules of the Cook County Family Court, please visit the above website.
- Map to Cook County Courthouse: Need assistance finding the Cook County Courthouse? Click this link for Google
- Cook County Family Law Forms: Family Law Forms for Cook County in Chicago, Illinois can be found here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Figure out your estimate for your child support in Illinois.
Lawyers Who Can Help You With Your Chicago Child Support Matter in Cook County, IllinoisIn Illinois, child support amounts are determined by legal guidelines. A major factor used in the formula is the combined net income of both parties. However, other factors such as daycare and medical expenses are also important.If you are in the midst of a divorce in the Chicago Metro area, you can view an Illinois child support calculator to estimate an approximate dollar figure. The following items are included in the estimate:
- Number of children involved;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage