Kansas City, Missouri Child Support Attorneys in Jackson CountyChild support can be a major issue in many divorce and child custody cases. It can become a difficult situation trying to determine each factor that goes along with child support, as well. When dealing with a child support matter, you need someone you can count on and who will fight for you. If you live in or near Kansas City, Missouri, our attorneys can represent you and make sure you get a fair and just outcome in your child support case. We represent clients in Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Independence and the surrounding areas in all child support matters.
Kansas City, MO Child Support Lawyers Available to Represent Clients in Jackson CountySchedule a consultation by calling our Lee’s Summit office at 816-875-4505. Our Lee’s Summit, Missouri office in Kansas City serves clients across Jackson County and the surrounding areas. You can also learn more about the Jackson County Family Court by visiting the following pages:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click to view the Circuit Clerk’s office website in Jackson County.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: A list of the rules of the Jackson County Family Court.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Directions to the Courthouse in Jackson County.
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Click to view the Jackson County family law forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Our attorneys can assist with your child support case in Jackson County.
Child Support Attorneys who can help you in Kansas City, Missouri in Jackson CountyThere are many legal guidelines in Missouri that determine that amount of child support. Net income of the non-custodial parent, daycare, and medical expenses all play a role in determining this amount. The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are here to help you when you need someone who understands these legal guidelines and can get you a fair amount. If you are currently going through a divorce in Kansas City, Missouri you can view the child support calculator for Missouri to get a general estimate for your child support amount. The estimate will include:
- Number of children involved;
- Net monthly income of the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly spousal support paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
- The visitation credit of the parent paying child support