Lee’s Summit, MO Child Support Attorneys in Jackson County
During either a divorce or a child custody issue, child support can be a major issue. It may become a difficult situation trying to determine each factor that goes along with the child support. When you are going through a child support matter, you need someone you can count on and who will dedicate themselves to your case. If you live near or around Jackson County, our attorneys are able to represent you and make sure that the outcome of your case is fair. Our firm represents clients in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and the surrounding areas in Jackson County in all child support issues.
Jackson County Child Support Attorneys to Represent Clients in Lee’s Summit, MO
Schedule a consultation by calling our Lee’s Summit office at 816-875-4505. Our Lee’s Summit, Missouri office serves clients across Jackson County and the surrounding areas.
You can also learn more about the Jackson County Family Court by visiting the following pages:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click to view the Circuit Clerk’s office website in Jackson County.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: A list of the rules of the Jackson County Family Court.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Directions to the Courthouse in Jackson County.
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Click to view the Jackson County family law forms.
- Lee’s Summit, MO Directions: Click to view directions in Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri Government: Click to view the Lee’s Summit, Missouri government website.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Our attorneys can assist with your child support case in Jackson County.
Child Support Attorneys who can assist in Lee’s Summit, MO
In the State of Missouri, there are many legal guidelines that determine the amount of child support an individual may have. Net income of the non-custodial parent, daycare, and medical expenses all play a major role in figuring out the specific monthly amount. The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to help you when you need someone who understands these legal guidelines through your child support matter.
If you are currently going through a divorce in Lee’s Summit, Missouri can view the child support calculator for Missouri to get a general estimate for your child support amount. The estimate will include:
- Number of children involved;
- Net monthly income of the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly spousal support paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
- The visitation credit of the parent paying child support
Sometimes, an individual may need to modify their child support due to changes in finances. Our child support attorneys in Lee’s Summit, MO are able to represent you when you need to modify an existing child support order. The attorneys at our firm can also help you file a motion for contempt if the opposing party fails to pay the court-ordered child support.
Whether you need to modify an existing child support order or file for child support , Stange Law Firm, PC will help you get you achieve the outcome that you deserve as a parent. Many of our attorneys have received accolades in the areas of divorce and family law. Multiple attorneys at the firm are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. Others have received awards from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and many more. To learn more about the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC and to see the awards each individual has earned, visit each attorney’s biography.
From our webpage, you can read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our or mobile application.
Contact a Jackson County Child Support Lawyer Today in Lee’s Summit, Missouri
If you are looking to hire a Lee’s Summit, MO child support lawyer to assist with any issues you may have regarding child support, our attorneys would be glad to help you. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation. For your convenience, we have an office location in Lee’s Summit, Missouri near the courthouse in Independence.
Jackson County (Lee’s Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location. 256 NE Tudor Rd., Lee’s Summit, Missouri64086