Child Support Lawyers in Madison County in Maryville, Illinois (Serving Edwardville)
For those with children, part of the divorce process will involve determining either how child support will work. If you live in or near Maryville, Illinois, you want a child support attorney who can protect your interests.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we ensure that — no matter if you are paying child maintenance or receiving child maintenance — the amount is determined in a fair and just manner.
Stange Law Firm, PC has numerous attorneys with awards under their belt. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange was named to the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers. You can read more about our attorneys awards in their personal biographies.
Schedule a consultation by calling our Maryville Office at 618-307-7100 or contacting us online. You can also obtain more information about the Madison County Family Law by going to the following links:
- Madison County Divorce Forms: Click this link to view Madison County’s divorce forms.
- Directions to Madison County Courthouse: Need help navigating to the Madison County Courthouse? Click this link.
- Madison County Local Court Rules: Click this link to view the rules and regulations of the Madison County local court.
- Madison County Forms: Click this link to view the Madison County’s forms.
Helping Those Who Need Child Support Assistance in Maryville, Illinois in Madison County at the Courthouse in Maryville
In Illinois, child support payments are determined by statutory guidelines. The most prominent factor used in the formula is the combined net income parties. However, other factors such as child care costs and medical costs are also included.
If you are going through a divorce in Maryville, Illinois in Madison County, you can view an Illinois child support estimate to calculate an approximate dollar figure. The following items are included in the estimate:
- The number of children involved.
- The Monthly cost of health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent.
- The monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for children from a previous marriage or relationship.
- Any amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a previous ex-spouse.
Madison County Support in Maryville, Illinois Modification and Support Enforcement Lawyers (Serving Maryville)
Our Illinois child support attorneys also represent parents requiring assistance with modifications and enforcements of existing child support orders. Child support orders can generally be modified when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. They can be enforced through contempt of court actions, if necessary.
Contact an Maryville, IL in Madison County Child Support Attorney (Serving Maryville)
If you are trying to find an Maryville attorney to hire with initial determinations of child support or post-divorce child support issues, call our Maryville law firm at 618-370-7100 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.
Madison County (Maryville), IL Office: 618-307-7100 Click to learn more about this location. 25 Professional Park Drive, Suite B, Maryville, Illinois 62062.