Overland Park, KS Child Support Lawyers in Johnson County
Sometimes, an individual may need to modify their child support due to changes in finances. Our child support attorneys in Johnson County are able to represent you when you need to modify an existing child support order. The attorneys at our firm can also help you file a motion for contempt if the opposing party fails to pay the court-ordered child support.
If you are located in the Johnson County area and in need of a child support attorney, you can turn to Stange Law Firm, PC for help. There can be a lot of concerns regarding your financial situation following a divorce. Our attorneys are skilled and ready to handle your support matter in the Overland Park, Johnson County area.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have developed sensible and successful methods for protecting the rights of our clients in child support proceedings. We offer all the resources necessary to carry out your case the best way possible, as well as making sure you are informed every step of the way.
Our attorneys focus solely on family law and divorce; this is why many of our attorneys have received various rewards and recognition from prestigious institutes and organizations. Our legal staff has received awards from Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Law Attorney, Lead Counsel, and more.
Do You Need Assistance With Child Support in Johnson County?
As a parent, you may be required to provide tax records, payroll stubs, and other documentation to ensure full disclosure regarding your finances. Our skilled Kansas child support attorneys can assist you in gathering the necessary documentation. We also take on the responsibility of performing the child support calculation.
You can also learn more about the Johnson County Family Court by visiting the following pages:
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic Unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact a Johnson County Child Support Lawyer Today in Overland Park, Kansas
If you are looking to hire a Kansas City child support lawyer to assist with any issues you may have regarding child support, our attorneys would be glad to help you. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential consultation.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210