Peoria, Illinois Child Support Lawyers Serving Peoria County
For many individuals facing a divorce or a child custody matter, a key component involves determining child support. For residents of Peoria, Illinois in Peoria County, it is important to work with representation that will protect your interests. From our nearby McLean County Family Law office, Stange Law Firm, PC can assist in ensure that the amount is both fairly, and accurately calculated.
Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys have received numerous awards for divorce and family law. We have attorneys that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. The Founding Partners and Partners of the firm are among that list. To learn more about the Partners or to read more about awards that our attorneys have earned, you can visit their individual biographies.
Peoria, Illinois Child Support Attorneys Available to Represent Clients in Peoria County
Schedule a confidential initial consultation by calling our nearby Bloomington office at 309-807-4915. Our Bloomington, Illinois office is located in McLean County and serves clients throughout central Illinois, including Peoria, Illinois and Peoria County.
You can also obtain more information about the Peoria County Family Court by going to the following links:
- Peoria County Circuit Clerk’s Office: For more information about the Peoria County Circuit Clerk’s Office, this link will be of assistance.
- Peoria County Family Court Rules: To learn more about the Peoria County Family Court Rules, please visit this website.
- Map to Peoria County Courthouse: Need help finding the Peoria County Courthouse? Click this link for the map.
- Peoria County Family Law Forms: Family Law Forms for Peoria County can be found here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Figure out your estimate for your child support in Illinois.
Lawyers Who Can Help You With Your Peoria Child Support Matter Serving Peoria County, Illinois
In the state of Illinois, legal guidelines are used to determine payment amounts. The combined net income of the parties is a key factor in the formula used. Certain factors like daycare and health/medical expenses are also important.
If you find yourself facing one of these matters in Peoria, Illinois, you can utilize an Illinois child support calculator to estimate an approximate dollar amount. Here are factors that are included in the estimate:
- Number of children involved;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
Peoria County Child Support Attorneys Serving Peoria, Illinois
Our nearby Bloomington Family Law Attorneys can assist residents in Peoria, Illinois that are needing a modification or enforcement of existing support orders. A change in circumstance allows for prior judgements to be modified when the change is of a substantial and continuing nature. In situations where the non-custodial parents fails to pay the court-ordered child support, judgements can also be enforced through a motion for contempt.
Contact Peoria, Illinois Child Support Lawyers Serving Peoria County
If you are looking to hire a law firm to assist with initial determinations or post-divorce child support issues in Peoria, Illinois, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential initial consultation at our nearby Bloomington, Illinois office.
McLean County (Bloomington), IL Office: 309-807-4915 | 1012 Ekstam Drive, Suite 4, Bloomington, Illinois 61704.