Springfield, Illinois Child Support Lawyers in Sangamon County
For lots of individuals, a key component of a dissolution of marriage or child custody case involves a determining child support. If you live in or near Sangamon County in Springfield, Illinois, you want a Springfield child support attorney advocating for you at this time. At Stange Law Firm, we can assist you so that the amount is determined is fair and just.
Stange Law Firm, PC has many attorneys that have received awards for divorce and family law. We have attorneys that are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law. The Founding Partners and Partners of the firm are among that list. To learn about the Partners or to read more about awards that our attorneys have received, you can visit their individual biographies.
Springfield, IL Child Support Attorneys Available to Represent Clients in Sangamon County
Schedule a confidential, half-hour consultation by calling our Springfield office at 217-717-8605. Our Springfield, Illinois, office is located in Sangamon County and serves clients in that area.
You can also obtain more information about the Sangamon County Family Court by going to the following links:
- Sangamon County Circuit Clerk’s Office: For more information about the Sangamon County Circuit Clerk’s Office, this link will be of assistance.
- Sangamon County Family Court Rules: To learn more about the Sangman County Family Court Rules, please visit the website above.
- Map to Sangamon County Courthouse: Need help finding the Sangamon County Courthouse? Click this link for the map.
- Sangamon County Family Law Forms: Family Law Forms for Sangamon County can be found here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Figure out your estimate for your child support in Illinois.
Lawyers Who Can Help You With Your Springfield Child Support Matter in Sangamon County, Illinois
In Illinois, child support amounts are determined by legal guidelines. A key factor used in the formula is the combined net income of the parties. However, other factors such as daycare and medical expenses are also important.
If you are in the midst of a divorce in Springfield, you can view an Illinois child support calculator to estimate an approximate dollar figure. The following items are included in the estimate:
- Number of children involved;
- Amount of family group health insurance paid by the non-custodial parent;
- Amount of monthly child support paid by non-custodial parent for other children; and
- Amount of monthly alimony paid by non-custodial parent to a spouse from a previous marriage
Sangamon County in Springfield, Illinois Child Support Attorneys
Our Springfield, Illinois child support attorneys also represent parents in need of a modification or enforcement of existing orders. Child support judgments can be modified when there has been a change of circumstances of a substantial and continuing nature. They may also be enforced through a motion for contempt when the non-custodial parent fails to pay the court-ordered child support.
Contact Springfield Child Support Lawyers in Sangamon County, Illinois
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our or mobile application.
If you are looking to hire a Springfield child support law firm to assist with initial determinations of child support or post-divorce child support issues, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at our Springfield Office.
Sangamon County (Springfield), IL Office: 217-717-8605. Click to learn more about this location. 400 S. 9th St., Suite 100, Springfield, Illinois 62701