Cook County and Chicago, Illinois (Rolling Meadows) Child Custody Attorneys
If you are in the middle of a child custody dispute in Cook County in Chicago, Illinois, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can assist. From our family law office in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, we can help you understand how courts rule on legal and physical custody matters and the provide guidance throughout the process of your case.
A “Parenting Plan” that looks to “allocate parental responsibilities and parenting time” rather than determine “custody” and “visitation” are now utilized in Legal and physical custody determinations in the State of Illinois. We welcome this change, as we have vast experience resolving issues through comprehensive arrangements.
As a benefit to the children involved, we believe that a settlement, if at all possible, is a better option than contested proceedings between the parents. However, we realize that this is not always an option. If the matter must be tried in a courtroom, we focus our practice solely on matters relating to family law and can compassionately and diligently represent and protect your best interest in court.
Chicago, IL (Rolling Meadows) Child Custody Lawyers Serving Cook County and Nearby
Many of our family lawyers have received awards and accolades. You can see those awards in their biographies. Attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as Rising Stars and Super Lawyers Honorees, among many other accolades.
You can also learn more information about the Cook County Court in Chicago, Illinois by visiting the following links:
- Cook County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to find more information on the Cook County Circuit Clerk’s office
- Cook County Family Court Rules: More information about the local Cook County court rules can be found at this link here.
- Map to Cook County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Cook County Courthouse? Click on the link provided.
- Cook County Family Law Forms: Find the Cook County Family Law Forms you’re looking for here.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Illinois? Click here to use the calculator provided.
Chicago, Illinois (Rolling Meadows) Child Custody Lawyers Ready To Diligently Represent Your Interests in Custody Matters in Cook County, Illinois
From our office in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, we represent clients in an array of child custody matters, including:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Chicago, Illinois
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago, IL relocation cases: View information about relocation cases in Chicago, Illinois.
- Chicago, IL divorce lawyers: Find information about divorce attorneys in Chicago, Illinois here.
- Chicago, IL paternity cases: Information about paternity cases in Chicago, Illinois can be found here.
- Chicago, IL child support: View any additional information needed about child support matters in Chicago, Illinois.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have focused our practice solely on matters relating to family law. When working with our attorneys, you will have a firm on your side with the experience, knowledge and diligence to compassionately and effectively guide you through the process of your matter.
Changes to Illinois Child Custody Law
In the State of Illinois, the term “allocation of parental responsibilities” has replaced the term “child custody.” Each individual parent is “allocated” decision making power by the Illinois Courts on important decisions. These decisions include health, religion, education and extracurricular activities. Because some parties have a difficult time communicating well with each other, this new rule allows both parents to still be involved in the life of the child, without problematic communication between the parties affecting the child or children’s well-being.
Contact a Chicago, IL (Rolling Meadows) Child Custody Attorney in Cook County Today
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter in Cook County, Illinois? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential initial consultation at our Cook County Office in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Cook County (Rolling Meadows), Illinois Office (773-453-9390) | 1600 Golf Road, Suite 1264, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008