Child Custody Lawyers in Lee’s Summit, Missouri in Jackson County
One of the most difficult types of family law matters an individual can go through is a child custody dispute. In these cases, parties often worry about access and rights regarding their children. When faced with a child custody battle, you want an attorney who is going to make certain that your interests and rights to your children are protected.
Stange Law Firm, PC, realizes that the most important part of your child custody case is you and your children. If you do decide to retain us for your Kansas City, Missouri child custody dispute, in Jackson County in Lee’s Summit or beyond, we promise to keep you informed and educated every step of the way during your case. We ensure that both legal custody and physical custody rights are not only addressed but achieved.
Sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain child custody matters and cases. However, sometimes the parties’ viewpoints on what is in the best interests of their children are not the same so this isn’t a realistic option. When you are facing a tough child custody case, our attorneys will represent you and your interests in court while always making sure your voice is heard.
Stange Law Firm, PC offer’s attorneys who are solely focused on the practice of family law. Many of our attorneys have received a variety of awards and recognitions, as you can read in their personal biographies. Founding Partners of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine. Attorneys have received awards from Super Lawyer Rising Star, Lead Counsel, AVVO and others.
We also have two locations in Jackson County, Missouri to ensure that we are near both courthouses in the area downtown in Kansas City and in Independence. We also believe having more than one location makes it easier for our clients to access our attorneys.
Lee’s Summit, Missouri Child Custody Lawyers Ready to Boldly Represent Your Interests in Custody Cases in Jackson County and the Surrounding Areas
At our firm, we represent clients in a wide variety of child custody matters. Some of these matters include:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Lee’s Summit, MO.
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Lee’s Summit, MO.
- Lee’s Summit, MO Relocation cases: View information about relocation cases in Lee’s Summit here.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri divorce lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Our divorce attorneys are knowledgeable and can assist you with your divorce matter in Lee’s Summit.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri paternity attorneys in Lee’s Summit: We have the attorneys and legal staff to help with your paternity matter in Jackson County.
- Lee’s Summit, MO father’s rights lawyers in Lee’s Summit: We offer the resources to assist fathers’ and their rights during their family law matter in Jackson County.
- Lee’s Summit, MO child support lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Find out more about our child support lawyers in Lee’s Summit.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri family lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Our attorneys in Lee’s Summit, Missouri are experienced in handling family law matters.
To provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view the support calculator for Missouri on our webpage.
You can also learn more about the Jackson County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a knowledgable child custody lawyer.
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Jackson County Circuit Clerks office can be found at this link here.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: More information about the Jackson County family court rules can be found here.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Jackson County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Find the Jackson County Family Law Forms you’re looking for here.
- City of Lee’s Summit, MO: Click this link to find the directions of Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Lee’s Summit, MO Government: If you’re interested in learning more about the government of Lee’s Summit, Missouri, click this link.
- City of Lee’s Summit, Missouri: Click here to find directions around Lee’s Summit, MO.
- Government of Lee’s Summit: Interested in learning more about Lee’s Summit, Missouri’s government? Click here!
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
Contact Lee’s Summit, Missouri Child Custody Attorneys in Jackson County
Stange Law Firm, PC in Lee’s Summit office is located at 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee’s Summit, Missouri, 64086.
If you are going through a child custody matter in Lee’s Summit, MO or the neighboring areas, and need representation at the Jackson County Courthouse in Independence, our attorneys will be glad to help you. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential consultation.
Jackson County (Lee’s Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location. 256 NE Tudor Rd., Lee’s Summit, Missouri64086.